Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
108
104
59
Paris, France
Good luck !
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240116_195444_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_195444_TikTok.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 127

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
183
1,254
204
35
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
I only got 35 :o
I'm interested in how there are 40 though.


Also, no. I've said this so many times - I like maths... that doesn't mean I'm good at it >:(
I'll have to create an image showing it, because I suck at explaining maths. XD
Will post in a little bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle and caraMel

caraMel

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 7, 2022
211
1,533
209
21
England
Pronouns
She/Her
... I misscounted, there's only 35. 🥲
I must have counted one group twice. XD
All good 🫶
I was hoping there were 40 as then there'd have been some funky triangle I missed - would've made things more interesting.

I miscounted the first time too and ended up with 40, then I realised that I'd counted one group twice (bottom left group in your diagram) 😭
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom