Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

avoidrey

Feb 9, 2021
ooga booga island
Hey! I thought I should introduce myself since I'm new to the community and trying to make new friends. I'm trying to know people better in this community and fit in. This is the first time doing something like this since I have never introduced myself to a community like this. But I've finally got the hang of it!

My name is Rey and I turned 16 this year.

I love playing Minecraft and started playing in 2016. I have never owned a java account since I played on pocket edition until 2019 where I bought bedrock edition. I don't really regret that purchase bedrock looks easier than java. Also half of my friends play on console and mobile so I wanted to play with them too.

I usually play Skywars, Eggwars, and Blockwars. I sometimes play Duels with my friends too. I also forgot to mention that I'm gay.

I have met lots of kind people in the community and so far loving it!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I thought I should introduce myself since I'm new to the community and trying to make new friends. I'm trying to know people better in this community and fit in. This is the first time doing something like this since I have never introduced myself to a community like this. But I've finally got the hang of it!

My name is Rey and I turned 16 this year.

I love playing Minecraft and started playing in 2016. I have never owned a java account since I played on pocket edition until 2019 where I bought bedrock edition. I don't really regret that purchase bedrock looks easier than java. Also half of my friends play on console and mobile so I wanted to play with them too.

I usually play Skywars, Eggwars, and Blockwars. I sometimes play Duels with my friends too. I also forgot to mention that I'm gay.

I have met lots of kind people in the community and so far loving it!
Welcome to the forums

Reactions: avoidrey

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Welcome! Also you're story is literally the same as mine - I started playing mcpe on a kindle around 2015 or 2016, and then I finally got a laptop in 2019 which I play Bedrock Edition on.

I'm glad you're enjoying the community so far, I'm down to play with you sometime if you want to

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums. :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This one also gay
1614930603330.jpeg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom