Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think those people have to be rewarded?

• Yes of course

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As we all know not many threads get escalated due to many reasons,and very few get implemented.
If some thread gets escalated it have got enough positive feedback which confirms that it is a good idea which was created to make our CCGN a better place right?
Getting one thread implemented is hard thing because there can be some issues with the idea(even thought it was escalated) or staff just don’t have enough time to bring it to the network,so it’s not so easy to get Escalated thread Implemented.
What I suggest?
It’s very simple.The ones who have created the threads have helped the network to become better place so I think they should be rewarded in some way.The rewards I suggest are:
-3x Super cubelets
-One multiplayer
-Egg break messages pack

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No thanks.

Creating suggestion threads is something forum users should do out of free will and because they want to - not to get rewards. Not only that, but this would also heavily increase tag farming (like this isn't happening enough already...)

Just imagine people would get those rewards for suggestion threads as small as this one (no shade to my boy, it's just an example of a thread which impact is sooooo insignficant)

Sure, the rewards could be flexible and changed depending on the significance of the suggestion but I still don't think people should necessarily expect rewards. If management wants to give out rewards, then they will, just like they have done numerous times in the past

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
No thanks.

Creating suggestion threads is something forum users should do out of free will and because they want to - not to get rewards. Not only that, but this would also heavily increase tag farming (like this isn't happening enough already...)

Just imagine people would get those rewards for suggestion threads as small as this one (no shade to my boy, it's just an example of a thread which impact is sooooo insignficant)

Sure, the rewards could be flexible and changed depending on the significance of the suggestion but I still don't think people should necessarily expect rewards. If management wants to give out rewards, then they will, just like they have done numerous times in the past
Totally agree with this.
Someting i want to add is that the reward of having a suggestion implemented is helping make the network better and the satisfaction that comes with it. If you are making a suggestion the main goal is to have it implemented, not to get cubelets and stuff.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
No thanks.

The idea of that was simple,just to give some mini rewards to the people,so they will feel better for the good job done

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I want to add onto what Priley said. Perhaps systematically giving rewards isn’t the best way to go about it. The way I see it, it’s only justified to give rewards to implemented suggestions. And it doesn’t only have to limit itself on implemented threads. Threads about the staff team, or something that just isn’t possible to implement in the material plane of things should also be taken into account. But I do agree that meaningful suggestions that end up being implemented should end up in rewards for their creators. But, it should be Management’s and the Staff Team’s jurisdiction. We need more gratitude from both sides ^-^

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I want to add onto what Priley said. Perhaps systematically giving rewards isn’t the best way to go about it. The way I see it, it’s only justified to give rewards to implemented suggestions. And it doesn’t only have to limit itself on implemented threads. Threads about the staff team, or something that just isn’t possible to implement in the material plane of things should also be taken into account. But I do agree that meaningful suggestions that end up being implemented should end up in rewards for their creators. But, it should be Management’s and the Staff Team’s jurisdiction. We need more gratitude from both sides ^-^
I will wait to get some staff openion on the thread,so I can know what to improve in the idea,if there is any good in it.The rewards I suggested are symbolic

D

Deleted member 492126

They are just small,nothing special.The whole idea isn’t just to give huge rewards.It is to give respect to the ones who created the threads
A nice reward would be giving credit to the creator of the suggestion (only if the suggestion is meaningful and actually makes the server a better place). This has been done before and I really like it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom