Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think players should be rewarded for leveling up ?

• YES

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No and then State why

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I think that there should be rewards for like every 5 levels. Players within the network work hard to get experience. They play a lot of games and challenges. For that hard work, they should be rewarded.

There should be a few rewards like the following: Cubelets, vanity points, more experience, points in gamemodes and exclusive kits for high leveled players within the community.
Give some feedback on this idea, and give some more reasons and realistic rewards they can obtain by leveling up.

Thanks - Denis

Reactions: Story and Aerlia

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You already get Vanity items if you achieved a level, like level 50 and 100 (I'm sure with lower levels as well though). So there's no need for this in my opinion.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Agreed. People are playing games very much to get level up, so it should be nice if you get some points and/or cubelets.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

I like this idea and I totally agree with it. I don't see a reason on why this would be a bad idea. The rewards would be balanced and perhaps every 5 or even 10 levels, giving us more motivation to play games and to level up.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions, keep it up!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is a prestention for people If they go a lvl higher. A cubelet And Some xp would be Nice. But you get also all more hats If you lvl up.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
You already have heads as a reward
1.vanity points is for rank so there is no option yet
2.cubelets would be nice

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1qu0vv.jpg

okay all jokes aside though you get things in Vanity from leveling up enough you know what if it was something small like 20 points, or a cubelet than sure I guess

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
You have already rewards for level 50 and 100, so in my opinion I would only add some experience but not much more because you can easily level up if you have a low level like 0 to 30. I like the cage reward that you get in level 50 but I wouldn't add this reward to more levels, only in this and maybe in 100, because they're "significant" levels that shows a trajectory as a player.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that there should be rewards for like every 5 levels. Players within the network work hard to get experience. They play a lot of games and challenges. For that hard work, they should be rewarded.

There should be a few rewards like the following: Cubelets, vanity points, more experience, points in gamemodes and exclusive kits for high leveled players within the community.
Give some feedback on this idea, and give some more reasons and realistic rewards they can obtain by leveling up.

Thanks - Denis

Why not?
Whats there too loose but cats!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom