Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
EXACTLY. Like I said, if this was implemented, make it very small.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Their reward would be to have a forum account to have the freedom to send feedback and make suggestions and have discussions! Is that enough or not? I’m actually in between.
the problem isn't just rewarding but getting people other people to join if they see a cool rank then there likely to join the forums/discord

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
A problem for this is that people can make alternate accounts on the forums and they would get more rewards. Also other forum or social media platforms however you want to call it does not reward people for joining. For example, some people may not have known about Twitter which is hard to find people that has not heard about Twitter, but they still would not reward them because how would Twitter know if they have just heard about it? Even CubeCraft forums!
you addressed 2 main points

1. farming VIP XP or cosmetics... this isn't really a problem because there is no way to share VIP EP or cosmetics so it would be stuck on there alt account + I removed VIP XP from the rewards options

2. My suggestion only covers discord and the forums and if you play minecraft i assume you have google... all you need to make a google account is a phone or you could use your moms google account if your younger and for discord you just need a google account....

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
So I actually agree with the idea; I know that sometimes joining out to the forums and discord, may be a bit tedious to the persons that only plays on the server and not interact with the community generally. I'd like to see members getting some kind of reward by joining out on discord and forums, some same function as when someone link their fortnite account with twitch for example, perhaps an arrow trail, miniature, win effect...
+1
i REALLY like the idea of arrow trails and win effects... I don't really have anything else to say I just really like the idea lol

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
you addressed 2 main points

1. farming VIP XP or cosmetics... this isn't really a problem because there is no way to share VIP EP or cosmetics so it would be stuck on there alt account + I removed VIP XP from the rewards options

2. My suggestion only covers discord and the forums and if you play minecraft i assume you have google... all you need to make a google account is a phone or you could use your moms google account if your younger and for discord you just need a google account....
Ok I got ya
the problem isn't just rewarding but getting people other people to join if they see a cool rank then there likely to join the forums/discord
True
i REALLY like the idea of arrow trails and win effects... I don't really have anything else to say I just really like the idea lol
Yeah I would agree about the trails and stuff

Reactions: Pyups🎄
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom