Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
well i think its the server's job to find and ban the hackers, if they did their job you would be sure that all the leaderboard players are playing legit, and it takes time my friend to get on the leaderboard i do indeed believe the deserve to get rewarded
No, its the members their job to report people ;). Cube gets so many reports a day that it's hard to reply to every single report. Please don't be so selfish, that's not how it works in the world. Please be happy that you get fame for being on a leader board.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the idea of a reward, but I don't think that points should be given. Most of the people on the leaderboards have thousands and thousands of points, so I don't think it would be a good reward.

I LOVE the idea of having something before your name, and I like the idea of a different message when your egg is destroyed.

Keep up the good work!

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Hey, there isn't a top for the core mode in blockwars. But it should be added.. But keep on making new suggestions I'll give my opinion on all of them. You got my support. :)

Califxrnia

Sep 24, 2016
The Land of Always Winter
Nice idea, although I think the rewards are exaggerated. A name tag and a few cubelets would be more suitable, as the leaderboards already have a major place in the lobby, thus making the players more recognized. Maybe a /nick too to disguise and prevent targeting?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Nice idea, although I think the rewards are exaggerated. A name tag and a few cubelets would be more suitable, as the leaderboards already have a major place in the lobby, thus making the players more recognized. Maybe a /nick too to disguise and prevent targeting?
No they don't a /nick, people can target them all they want, if your on the leaderboard that means your good and you can fight off targeters.
I think I will make a poll for this in a different thread

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
No. I don't think you've been in a leaderboard, so let me explain why not to give a tag:
Yoy already get enough focussing, adding a tag for it will only create even more focussing.
For all of the other things, then there should be monthly leaderboards, so anyone is able to get on it, then there should be seperate monthly leaderboards :p

Reactions: ciwa

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
So give people special rewards JUST because they've been playing longer?
No!
This is not at all fair to the newer players.
At least it encourages new players to stay longer, if they see the more OG players get awards, they will get encouraged and will stay longer for the purpose of getting the awards.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1: it's unfair
2: only limited time games should have rewards
3: you really think that a newcomer would try getting to the top? No they want to play for fun. It's not a reward server.
you're not on the leaderboard thats why you don't want anything added, i am though and i got there legit, i deserve a reward in my opinion
And how many people want rewards? Personally, you're the very first to EVER ask for a reward. Most of the top people play for fun noto rewards.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
1: it's unfair
2: only limited time games should have rewards
3: you really think that a newcomer would try getting to the top? No they want to play for fun. It's not a reward server.

And how many people want rewards? Personally, you're the very first to EVER ask for a reward. Most of the top people play for fun noto rewards.
Even if they do not ask for a reward they should be deserving one, for being long enough into the server to become a dedicated player into cubecraft enough time to actually go to the leader board.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Even if they do not ask for a reward they should be deserving one, for being long enough into the server to become a dedicated player into cubecraft enough time to actually go to the leader board.
No they don't.
Other players are on as long as they were but they play all sorts of games. Those guys just stick to one.
Other players have dedication to stick to one game. Most play for fun, not rewards.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
No they don't.
Other players are on as long as they were but they play all sorts of games. Those guys just stick to one.
Other players have dedication to stick to one game. Most play for fun, not rewards.
Well then, their should be rewards for players who have been playing for 1 year, 2 year really shows the strong players of CubeCraft. Gives it a better reputation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Tommy Boi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, we'll miss your cool designs
Top Bottom