Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
Edition 60.png

📜 Review/vamp

Here we are again for the 60th time… For this one, we have something about the Bedrock blockwars rank and we have a very nice interview. As usual, we as well have the top 3 threads, go read and have fun‼

🤔 Rank Review: BlockWars Rank

Ranks. EggWars. Ranks. BlockWars. SkyWars. Lucky Blocks. On CubeCraft Bedrock edition, ranks are purchasable items that grant you exclusive items in game and the ability to vote. Today, we will be talking about BlockWars Rank. What is BlockWars Rank? BlockWars rank includes 3 Cages, 3 Pet Skins, 3 Flag Skins, VIP Level 1, 4 Name Prefixes, Voting, Map selection, and 30+ kill messages. Let’s get on to what the rank includes: the 3 Cages are Red and Blue, Castle, and Tetris. The 3 Flag skins are Aliens, Bull, and Pirate. The 3 Pet Skins are Chimney, Toilet, and Cauldron. The 4 prefixes are Flag stealer, Protector, Capturer & Flag catcher. You can vote for Jump Boost Mode, Speed, Overpowered, and normal for Bridges and CTF (Capture The Flag). You can also choose the map you want to play and you get 30+ kill messages. You will also get 750 VIP experience, which will grant you VIP Levels 1. So, is BlockWars Rank Worth it? Yes, it is, but it mostly contains loot for Blockwars, Duh! Although, this rank includes really good loot. Next Issue: Is Survival Games Rank Worth It?

Article by: Camgames1256

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Voting in EggWars - by Cathie

Cathie suggests to add the ability to vote in the cage in EggWars.

🥈 Regions - by LightsOn_

This suggestion relies on the request to see in which region a game will be launched in.

🥉 Usage of team chat as a spectator - by Frambooz

Team chat when you are a spectator? 😅

Article by: 99th_DutchNubnub

❄️ Interview with SrModerator SeasonalWarz

During the interview, some questions were asked to SeasonalWarz. Here's the questions and the answers.

When and why did you decide to become a moderator (and then a senior moderator), what emotions did you experience?
Well funnily enough this is my second time being staff. I became helper for the first time back in 25th August 2018 which at the time I was very excited but nervous since I was taking a huge leap into the staff team but a few months later around 4th November that same year I became mod which I thought I would never make it to but alas I made it tho I decided to resign because of school around November 4th 2019. Now you might have heard about the changing up cubecraft/admin team thread around January 2020 that Zed made, because the admin team being almost as massive as the moderation team he allowed ex-mods to rejoin the team and because about 20 people dmed me because of it I was like why not and I ended up getting mod a second time which was a fairly exciting experience as I was glad to be back on the team. About 5 months later around Summer time I joined the QA team as I wanted to help build up my confidence in doing more responsibilities before I became Sr.mod which I eventually got on the 8th August which again was another leap up in the staff team and I had to show confidence in doing my responsibilities there
As for why, well the only answer that I could give which can come from anyone is that I just wanted to help out the community, being able to do more as I advance up in the staff team and as I already mentioned for QA I wanted to build up my confidence in doing more responsibilities before wanting to become Sr.mod which from there I can help out more with recruiting more people and such.

What is the most difficult thing about working as a moderator? And if possible, can you tell us about the funniest/weirdest report you've ever seen?
If I had to say the most difficult thing If I had to think off, I would say is dealing with Skyblock and bug related questions but more on the Skyblock side of things as I'm not a SkyBlock player and therefore they are difficult for me to answer especially if combined with bug related questions haha.
In terms of weirdest/funniest report I'm not entirely sure actually because surprisingly I don't really handle website player reports though I can however comment on ingame reports especially Eggwars ones. Usually I find players bridging techniques to be weird as well but I sometimes see bridges take the long route to another island than the shortest which is something you don't see everyday.

How many interviews have you conducted since you became a senior moderator, and were there any candidates in these interviews who were accepted for the helper?
Yep, we do indeed conduct interviews though I believe up until now I've done about 8 or more interviews though I don't have exact figure but in terms of the interviews that I've done that have resulted in candidates in becoming helper, yes and actually 2 candidates have actually became Sr.mod but other than that I don't think I can go much into detail.

When you applied for a helper, how did you feel at the interview?
This was quite sometime ago, like 4 years almost now but if I could manage thinking back, I was very nervous but also excited as I got accepted into the helper interview and therefore one step closer to becoming helper but also nervous as I said because well just that.

Article by: FoxFil_

📝 New footnote

From now on, all our newspapers will have a new footnote! The footnote is the bottom part of our thread in which you can find the link to our discord server but now we added something new to it. In there, you will see “Anything you are missing in this edition? Leave your suggestion or reaction here!”. By clicking on the sentence you will get redirected to a form in which you can leave your suggestion on our newspapers or just TCCT in general. There will also be an option where you can leave your name so we can message you and maybe ask you questions about your suggestion but you are also allowed and able to leave it anonymous! So what are you waiting for?

Article by: xEefster

📜 Team Changes

Sadly, last week we did only lose some Moderators here are there names; Velocidad, _The13thDoctor_, Dutch_Frietjes, ChangoMC, Tobioikawa, we say goodbye to them. In addition and unfortunately, EnderKnightError has quit QA. Thank you all for your work!

Logo.png

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.