Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Hello. Today I was falsely banned. This has annoyed me as my appeal was denied I think. I did not cheat but yet I was still banned.

I think this is a time for me to make a post about revamping the anti-cheat. It is currently not doing its job well. It bans people like me who use critical hits to do more damage to the enemy player. The anti-cheat thinks this is the hack crits or criticals. Where it constantly makes the player go for critical hits. However, people who fly around the map and kill everyone don't get banned by the anti-cheat???

If they could get an anti-cheat that worked it would make it a lot better for all players. Ban the ones who need to be and not the ones who don't deserve it.

Pros
- Ban people who deserve it
- Don't ban innocent people
- Clean up the server of hackers
- Makes a better impression of the server

Cons
- Lots of work for the devs
- May cost a lot for the server

What do you guys think?

Look at this clip -

Does anyone think this is hacks?
Please comment if or if not.

Mods - All I used are:
--- CPSMod - Shows my Clicks Per Second
--- Orange's 1.7 Animations - Changes the looks while PvPing.
--- Orange Simple Mod - Gives me features in-game such as an armour HUD
All these mods are allowed.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
If you were false banned by the anti-cheat and your report was denied (witch it was) please contact @CrazymanJR via discord. Making a perfect anti-cheat that Bans all hackers and has no false bans is pretty much impossible because people are always finding ways to make the best hacked client that is indictable!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello. Today I was falsely banned. This has annoyed me as my appeal was denied I think. I did not cheat but yet I was still banned.

I think this is a time for me to make a post about revamping the anti-cheat. It is currently not doing its job well. It bans people like me who use critical hits to do more damage to the enemy player. The anti-cheat thinks this is the hack crits or criticals. Where it constantly makes the player go for critical hits. However, people who fly around the map and kill everyone don't get banned by the anti-cheat???

If they could get an anti-cheat that worked it would make it a lot better for all players. Ban the ones who need to be and not the ones who don't deserve it.

Pros
- Ban people who deserve it
- Don't ban innocent people
- Clean up the server of hackers
- Makes a better impression of the server

Cons
- Lots of work for the devs
- May cost a lot for the server

What do you guys think?

Look at this clip -

Does anyone think this is hacks?
Please comment if or if not.

Mods - All I used are:
--- CPSMod - Shows my Clicks Per Second
--- Orange's 1.7 Animations - Changes the looks while PvPing.
--- Orange Simple Mod - Gives me features in-game such as an armour HUD
All these mods are allowed.
Okay your appeal has been denied, contact @CrazymanJR on discord. (his discord tag is: CrazymanJR#4742) and explain everything to him, hopefully he can do something for you, Good luck!
(The anti-cheat is not only falsebanning, he is banning rulebreakers to.)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I don't see any moment where you use any hacks. I can even hear every keystroke that you have done. That's a false ban indeed. Just appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ with your appeal code which you would have on screen when joining the server. (I just checked your IGN from the video and it doesn't show any infractions so I can't tell if your appeal was denied or not) If that doesn't work, then do what Parker_PvP said above (Contact CrazymanJR on Discord. His tag is CrazymanJR#4742).

About revamping the anti cheat, that will never happened since first of all, Sentinel is the revamped anti cheat (Before Cube had NocheatPlus which did the delio alone I believe), but modifications are always being made to it. We all wish that perfect Anti Cheats would be easy to make but sadly none is. Hopefully you get unbanned and whatever triggered Sentinel there gets fixed! :)

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom