Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2016
109
28
103
Malta
I really like the game Block Wars on this server and i have been playing it for a while.

I would like to mention a few things about the kits. There are 2 kits which in some whay are very underpowerd.

Ninja:
Pros
-The ninja kit has an iron sword wich is very good to deal damage.
-It has the invisibility perk wich is also usefull
Cons
-It has a lack of armour and if you get the flag you can die easily.
-You cant mine blocks because you have no pickaxe.

I was suggesting that for the ninja kit you add mabey a leather chestplate or leggings, or something like that. Just to give it that slight armour boost so the player wont die instantly.
Im not saying full leather or something even boots and a helmet or a helmet only would work.
When you go invisible it takes off the armour you have and when it expires you get it back.

Tank:
Pros:
-Good armour can take hits
Cons:
-has no good weapon just a pickaxe.

I am suggesting you add a weak weapon to the tank kit. For example a hoe with sharpness 1 or fire aspect 1.
It might make it more op but when you are using tank and you break your pickaxe you cant fight nor mine blocks thats why i am suggesting this.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom