Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 22, 2021
Pls return the map Fairytale to its previous position, it’s ugly now and the games end so fast that there is not so much opportunity to get for example in overpowered the diamond armor or the diamond sword that is bought with emeralds and before it had like a gold generator for each team in what my brother and I call it the “mid center” and now it’s just like one if you know what I mean, and the teams before even getting a stone sword or an iron sword, they go and eliminate the other team because the bases are so close to each other, before they had a perfect distance between the bases and they had a perfect distance between the “mid center” and other times it was easy for teams to get to the side base, now it’s almost impossible, and I miss that.

Last edited:

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Disagree,because your suggestion is too short,if you want to make a best suggestion,i suggest you write what do you want to suggest,why do you want to suggest this suggestion,what benefit will be bring by this suggestion.you just write return the map,becayse it is ugly,this can't be reason why do you want to return this map.

Dec 22, 2021
Disagree,because your suggestion is too short,if you want to make a best suggestion,i suggest you write what do you want to suggest,why do you want to suggest this suggestion,what benefit will be bring by this suggestion.you just write return the map,becayse it is ugly,this can't be reason why do you want to return this map.
Ok, thank you for telling me this, I’m new, I’ll edit the post and post a new one with more info

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom