Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Okay, weird idea so bear with me.

I've been around playing eggwars since the very beginning, which I'm sure I'm not the only one. Over the years there have been a lot of changes, most for the better, but what if, for just a little while, cubecraft would add an event which undoes all of these changes.

For example, punch bows would cost 12 diamonds again, treehouse egg would be placed back to its original spot etc.

I don't know if this is possible, but this seems like a lot of fun to me.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe every game could come back RETRO style as a featured game every now and then, yeh, I support.

Would be nice to have the really OP punch bows in Skywars for a couple of days OR the really OP armour in eggwars OP mode.
Just for the lols and the memories.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Maybe every game could come back RETRO style as a featured game every now and then, yeh, I support.

Would be nice to have the really OP punch bows in Skywars for a couple of days OR the really OP armour in eggwars OP mode.
Just for the lols and the memories.
Exactly, maybe it could be a limited time event donaters could vote in or out, or just another NPC in the hub, which will be called the 'Retro'-NPC, changing it's gamemode weekly. Like, retro-eggwars, skywars, tower defence (remember that, I liked that xD) and ofcourse RETRO-SCB :D:D

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Exactly, maybe it could be a limited time event donaters could vote in or out, or just another NPC in the hub, which will be called the 'Retro'-NPC, changing it's gamemode weekly. Like, retro-eggwars, skywars, tower defence (remember that, I liked that xD) and ofcourse RETRO-SCB :D:D
Would be cool and nostalgic! Can the old games also come back? Not all of course, but some of them.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I liek much. About a week ago I was thinking that I kinda missed the Punch 3 bows from skywars and it seemed really fun to play with them again. Especially at the map that had 2 circles where you could spawn I had a lot of fun with the punch bows (^: and hate ofcourse because of campers, but ayyy enderpearl kit -> problem fixed!

Reactions: Basketman

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Nothing but positive replies thusfar. Would be nice if we could get a dev online here, to see if it's even technically possible xD

Sure hope so. Maybe we can compile a list of things we'd like to see come back for a limited time? Or is that too much, too soon?

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Okay, weird idea so bear with me.

I've been around playing eggwars since the very beginning, which I'm sure I'm not the only one. Over the years there have been a lot of changes, most for the better, but what if, for just a little while, cubecraft would add an event which undoes all of these changes.

For example, punch bows would cost 12 diamonds again, treehouse egg would be placed back to its original spot etc.

I don't know if this is possible, but this seems like a lot of fun to me.
It's good idea, but it's imposible to do or so hard xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom