Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Heyo people..
I have an idea what I like.
I'm thinking about the old gameplay on cubecraft and with the old skywars maps, How they look. So my suggestion is: Make a Retro cubecraft. I don't think this Idea would be accepted and perform because It's a lot of work. But what it means, to play like the old cubecraft with the old first basic lobby and the old maps, That aren't rebuilded. (Sorry for my bad English) But that's my suggestion to play in the old maps like how they looking. Also it could be fun for other new players so they have a example how cubecraft looked 3 years ago. And I'd like to play in the old savannah map and in Century. And that's called "RetroCubecraft" And It doesn't need to stay long. Just a week or something :)
Greets
Davey // ItsDavey_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ummm
You're Right It Would Be A Lot Of Work.
A LOT OF WORK
Not Too Mention This Implies That They Literally Have To Make The Total Game 12 Times
Since There Are Already 4 Different Games In Normal 1.9+ Minecraft & Their Is Also 4 In 1.8
But Now There Will Be Four In A Whole New Server? UMM

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ummm
You're Right It Would Be A Lot Of Work.
A LOT OF WORK
Not Too Mention This Implies That They Literally Have To Make The Total Game 12 Times
Since There Are Already 4 Different Games In Normal 1.9+ Minecraft & Their Is Also 4 In 1.8
But Now There Will Be Four In A Whole New Server? UMM
I don't say it must be to do it. It's just an idea, Jeez man calm down. It's a suggestion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How on earth is it possible that @jollow250 said it when I was the one who posted it?
IMG_2591.jpg

Is this an idea to give players a chance to play with the old maps which are now removed?
You probably didn't quote it correctly. ;)

Anyways, ehhmm I don't really know. I mean they removed those maps because of a reason, but for the 'new' players it could be nice to show them which maps were before the new maps. So I don't really know.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
To be honest, I like the idea. I'm still pretty new to cubecraft, so never got to experience playing old games/maps :oops:. However, this would be a ton of work, so I think just having 1-2 old maps for skywars and eggwars (if any) would be good enough.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How on earth is it possible that @jollow250 said it when I was the one who posted it?
View attachment 132317

You probably didn't quote it correctly. ;)

Anyways, ehhmm I don't really know. I mean they removed those maps because of a reason, but for the 'new' players it could be nice to show them which maps were before the new maps. So I don't really know.
Mini bug report @Marieke2001
Stop with answering. Would be better.
Says the person who can't differentiate typing intentions

So please stop responding to everything I type if you don't want me to respond more

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey namestealer! ;) jking
It IS an awesome idea because some players don't even know how the old CubeCraft looks like so it would be a good idea so that they can see it as well. Also i just like the idea because well, i like a few old maps that have been replaced with stupid maps so i just wanna play the good old CubeCraft. The only problem that all the others said as well: It is a sh*tload of work to do the idea is AMAZING tho!

Greetings Davey

P.S
Sorry for my bad english.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hey namestealer! ;) jking
It IS an awesome idea because some players don't even know how the old CubeCraft looks like so it would be a good idea so that they can see it as well. Also i just like the idea because well, i like a few old maps that have been replaced with stupid maps so i just wanna play the good old CubeCraft. The only problem that all the others said as well: It is a sh*tload of work to do the idea is AMAZING tho!

Greetings Davey

P.S
Sorry for my bad english.
Yo name stealer >:[

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom