Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm not entirely with this idea. Some players could be rejected from being promoted from a helper to mod, or a demotion because of something they did. Being part of the staff team is something you shoul

Reactions: Milkyy

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
It is not necessary, but nice of you! I think when they leave that they don't have time to play on the server. Actually it would be a nice gift! ;)

Reactions: Gamerfull

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I'm not so sure about giving them a free rank, but maybe have a place in spawn with a list of all the former staff would be good

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Awh I appreciate that and all, but I've suggested things like this before. The response was that they don't want to encourage or glorify resignations, which is fair enough. Helper+ has all Obsidian perks anyways, so as long as you remain staff, you basically have the rank anyways :P

I'm not so sure about giving them a free rank, but maybe have a place in spawn with a list of all the former staff would be good
That would be a nice compromise c:

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
I approve of this suggestion! I see no reason why this shouldn't be added! Best idea I have heard in a long time! Add it already Cube!

EDIT: Something that would be nice for retired staff is if we got to keep our friends list size. Because I have 109 friends, but when I got demoted my limit is like 50? So I have to remove over 60 people in order to add one person.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Even though I wasn't previously a staff member (or do I have an old account that was broken in Minecraft and the forums but I was still a staff member? No) but I personally feel like it would be understandable except applying for Helper you are subjecting yourself to losing the rank you currently have (assuming you are accepted)
Also for demotions such as Said above there was at least 1 actual demotion I personally would agree normally but Snap brings up s good point however if you apply for helper you very well probably want to keep your place as a staff member so it wouldn't really encourage leaving the staff team if you have higher rank privileges as a staff member than any other rank (helper does mainly because thye have all the same perks as obsidian and for those who it works for have vanish) so I think a staff member should keep the rank they had before thye became staff in cases they did have a rank before hand
Best idea I have heard in a long time!
in the arms of an angel, far away from here...

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

You shouldn't get a free rank just because you were a staff member, people paid for that and if we'd just throw an obsidian rank at every resigning/demoted staff member the value of that rank would drop significantly. I get it, we might've contributed a lot more to the server than the average player, but that doesn't have to mean we should get free stuff while others paid for it, during your duty of being a staff member you're already being provided with the same perks of the highest rank available, which already is a cool extra.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I do not think there should be a free rank with perks. However, retired staff members should still retain a rank, maybe named "ret" or something similar, which places them above obsidian. There would be no perks, but they deserve recognition for the work they have done for the server. The perks they have will be the same as whatever rank they have bought, or the same as stone rank if they never bought a rank.

Retired staff do not automatically deserve something that has a monetary equivalence, but I think they deserve the recognition.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
I agree with DYD., instead they could have a permanent sale on all ranks. Such as 20% or 25%. That could be a gift, but at the same time it wouldn't reduce the value of the rank that much.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
The reason that they resigned is maybe because they don't have time to play minecraft or play at cubecraft.Also, Might be busy or have some problems with the community or related. But a obsidian rank would be an awesome gift for Mods+ which have resigned.
Since they have made some good work at the community

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
The reason that they resigned is maybe because they don't have time to play minecraft or play at cubecraft.Also, Might be busy or have some problems with the community or related. But a obsidian rank would be an awesome gift for Mods+ which have resigned.
Since they have made some good work at the community
Im pretty sure obsidian rank its to much to give ill say a rank up for them if they didnt have a rank it would be kindly to give them a iron rank atleast but obsidian i think it to much for them.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Im pretty sure obsidian rank its to much to give ill say a rank up for them if they didnt have a rank it would be kindly to give them a iron rank atleast but obsidian i think it to much for them.
If its too much. They deserve a decent rank for their hard working at cubecraft. So I think a gold rank would be decent.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom