Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Respawn with kit?

• Total voters

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but after the new eggwars update when you die you don't respawn with your kit anymore. I'm not sure why the removed respawning with kits but I would like respawning with kits back. I'm sure some of you agree with me and some of you don't. One of the reasons I like respawning with my kit is because I use miner kit and if I spawn with a pickaxe I won't need to waste time buying one to rush someone.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, there's a 2-minute cooldown on receiving your kit, so if you die twice within that period of time, you won't receive your kit until you've been alive again for 2 minutes and died afterwards.
1639639965498.png

I’d suggest trying again and if it’s actually not giving your kit after 2 minutes alive and then dying, you can report it as a bug through here.

Reactions: xLucq
May 25, 2021
Hey, there's a 2-minute cooldown on receiving your kit, so if you die twice within that period of time, you won't receive your kit until you've been alive again for 2 minutes.
View attachment 204895

I’d suggest trying again and if it’s actually not giving your kit after 2 minutes, you can report it as a bug through here.
Yes, just wait 2 minutes to get your new kit. You need to 'die' again to recieve it.

Reactions: xLucq and Frontlane

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This was a change made with the Eggwars update. In the past, you could just in the void and get your kit twice at the start of the game. Bypassing the 2-min cooldown on the first kit receive. See it as a bug fix, I can't see it mentioned in the full changelog on the news thread sorry

Reactions: xLucq

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, there's a 2-minute cooldown on receiving your kit, so if you die twice within that period of time, you won't receive your kit until you've been alive again for 2 minutes and died afterwards.
View attachment 204895

I’d suggest trying again and if it’s actually not giving your kit after 2 minutes alive and then dying, you can report it as a bug through here.
I waited like ten minutes then die and I still didn’t get it. I think it’s a thing they changed on bedrock edition.

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 204895

Also that message doesn’t show up anymore

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 204895

Also that message does

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
yeah they removed it with the new update (on bedrock at least), idk if it's a bug or a feature though
I think it is a feature because I asked Biggestnoob who is a staff member and he said it wasn’t a glitch. Even though it isn’t I still would like to see it changed back

bobcocoy

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 204895

it doesnt say that anymore, after i die it doesnt say anything in chat and i dont getrr my kit back, even if i spawned 2+ mins after.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
it doesnt say that anymore, after i die it doesnt say anything in chat and i dont getrr my kit back, even if i spawned 2+ mins after.
You can always message a staff member about it to ensure it is not a feature but a bug. If you're sure it's a bug, I'd suggest you make a bug report following these instructions :-)

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but after the new eggwars update when you die you don't respawn with your kit anymore. I'm not sure why the removed respawning with kits but I would like respawning with kits back. I'm sure some of you agree with me and some of you don't. One of the reasons I like respawning with my kit is because I use miner kit and if I spawn with a pickaxe I won't need to waste time buying one to rush someone.
I agree, we should get ours kits back after respawning. There's a couple of reasons I can think of why it was useful. First, it comes in handy for speedrunning in mega maps and hardcore mode. Secondly, most people die and it would be convenient to have a kit especially if someone is rushing your egg. Lastly (like you said) it saves time to just spawn in with a pickaxe/blocks instead buying them from shop. I think its a useful addition to the game and to me there was really nothing wrong with it. I would like to see it come back to the game :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom