Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArcadeAndrei

Jul 28, 2017
Hello cubecraft staff.

I would like to have a recommendation for the respawn invincibility cool down times, I was playing a game with a friend. In the game 2 enemy players came to our base, Not killing our egg they trapped our spawn in obsidian and were farming points. With the small 10 seconds we get it was impossible to get away from the situation and didn't make the game enjoyable, I would love to recommend a 15- 25 second respawn invincibility time as it would give a more fair fight in those types of situations make the game less rage inducing, and actually fun. Instead of point farming.

Kind regards
-Andrei

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
If you are being spawn killed, you have basically already lost the game. They have so much power over you that they could break your egg and eliminate you at any time. In the situation you are describing, it is in your best interest just to leave the game.

To your actual suggestion, I really don't want respawn invincibility to be any longer. 10 seconds is the perfect amount in my opinion. It gives you enough time to quickly gear up or to run away. Any longer and it becomes unfair to the person having to attack you as you have plenty of time to get a better position even though they have already fairly beaten you. This is a -1 from me, sorry.

-Moved to suggestions as this is a suggestion thread. :)

A

A pigeon

By any chance was one of them xLynel? I did that a couple times

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hello cubecraft staff.

I would like to have a recommendation for the respawn invincibility cool down times, I was playing a game with a friend. In the game 2 enemy players came to our base, Not killing our egg they trapped our spawn in obsidian and were farming points. With the small 10 seconds we get it was impossible to get away from the situation and didn't make the game enjoyable, I would love to recommend a 15- 25 second respawn invincibility time as it would give a more fair fight in those types of situations make the game less rage inducing, and actually fun. Instead of point farming.

Kind regards
-Andrei
I get that it's annoying to get spawnkilled, but it's pretty easy to combat. Just leave the game.
It's very unlikely that you'll be spared in the game, the chance of you winning is negligible. Leaving the game: A. saves you time, and B. Saves you the time of dying 2043 times.

The current invincibility is good enough to run for an iron generator and purchase blocks. That's all you need to escape, and any more time than that is absurd and will allow players to gear up in full leather + weapon easily. In OP this would be a nightmare as it's pretty difficult to kill players sometimes, especially as you're most likely being Xv1'd when taking down a team.
The timer is beneficial in some situations, and also really annoying in others. I'd like to keep it at 10 seconds since it isn't quite too broken yet.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
If you've been obbied into your spawn and are being spawnkilled, you've lost and should just leave the game at that point.

D

Deleted member 100818

Well getting spawn killed is annoying but not against any rule, and having more spawn protection time could be really annoying for the people who wants to destroy the teams (or player if it's single player) I find it already annoying that they have so much spawn time and giving more would be even worst to me. But thaat is my opinion ofcourse, -1 for me

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
It's actually the point that you lost that game, maybe in your eyes it is ''unfair'', but there's no rule for it so it is allowed, my opinion is that it is just fair becouse if they kill you one time you basically have to wait to respawn and then your egg is broken. So i think it is long enough. It is a sign that you have lost the game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You have 10 seconds of invisibility now to either run away or to get geared up and try to kill your opponents who are at your island. There isn't any need to last it a little longer. You're just unlucky if you get spawn killed as I haven't experienced that yet in all my Eggwars games I have played.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom