Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hi,

My username is RabidWolves and I am an avid player of EggWars here on CubeCraft!

Just this evening, I bought the Gold Rank in USD for $47.83 with Visa Prepaid Debit Card. I went through and filled out all the required information. When I submitted it, the transaction menu showed me "Transaction can't be completed." I saw that and figured I would try a new card later.

However, I then checked my email, the one I had entered for the Rank Upgrade. I saw a new email that was a receipt for a transaction costing $47.83 to this payee, information here: <removed personal address>. I took this to mean that I was charged for the full price of the Gold Rank, yet I have not yet received my rank in-game. I was hoping that a staff member could help me get this rank that I purchased.

If you want to contact me, I did send an email to sales@cubecraft.net and detailed my case over there as well. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

RabidWolves
I'd recommend deleting that personal information, it's not useful. If you already sent the e-mail then they'll respond within 72 hours. Please be patient :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I've removed the personal address. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen.

As for the actual problem, as said before, if you've already sent an email then all you can do is be patient and wait.

Reactions: TheAsdfDude

TheWierdFam

Jan 1, 2017
If Anyone could help me with my rank that woul be amazing however I wont be able to skype until 2-3 on jan 2 2017 due to not having earphones so If I could get some help I would be very appreciative much love for cubecraft <3 #CubyLove

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Please don't respond to threads older than two weeks old. For the issue with your ranks, you can private message myself or another staff member about what ever questions or issues you may have. I will be locking this thread due to it being necroposted, so please do message myself or another staff member if you still need help @TheWierdFam .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.