Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a return of the previous Tower Defence mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamsbabe

Sep 8, 2016
I also am one of those players who played Tower Defence almost every day for several hours after I fell in love with this game due to being a fan of Tower Defence games on mobile devices and being told by my Daughter that there was a Tower Defence Game on Minecraft! She was nice enough to play a few games with me (she is more of a PvPer, playing games like Eggwars, at which I totally stink. lol) where I met a nice group of players who then taught me all about the game and their strategies. It was an awesome game that needed skill and knowledge about the mobs and towers to be able to play a good game. But now ... its just like everything we knew and loved is completly gone. It took me quite some time to figure out what I was even supposed to do although being, what I'd like to call myself, an "experienced player". I mean don't get me wrong, the mobs look pretty cool and all that, but it is just so confusing. I would really like to have a way to play the old version too please! :D

Last edited:

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I've played Tower Defense for a year (So I'm not someone who has never played and doesn't get it) and I agree that classic mode should return. I know people, even if we don't speak anymore, that took HOURS playing and making strategy for the game. I spend months with friends making the "Perfect Defense" and crazy offense. The update changed EVERYTHING, and its discouraging to see it all wiped away. So I would LOVE for classic mode to come back. I like the update, but I love the old Tower Defense too! ;):):D:p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
As a different mode
Yes
Since some players like the current update and others like the original so as a different mode
I would say 100% (by mode I don't mean voting option I mean different board so players can chose which version they like anencephaly always be in it)
P.S. I still think Classic should receive updates but only to things like adding towers *cough cough* tiki tower *cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom