Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
What would you choose

Cleaning a shop and then buying normal priced products

Or

Cleaning a shop and then buying cheaper products because you did the cleaning
I don't quite see how that scenario has anything to do with what has been said.

Actualy the players without plus spend 4min in make a report, and you only get a copy/pasted message from the staff team.
I think than if actualy exist the /report the players without plus need something.
Maybe a writed message or not a copy/paste
You have to consider the amount of reports that the staff go through on a daily basis. If we had to take a few minutes to type a completely personalized message for every accept/deny message, that would add up significantly when that time comes be used doing more reports or being online catching more cheaters. Almost all of the staff that are moderator+ have been on the player's side at one point and have had to take the time to make reports and do understand what it takes when making a report on the report site. All I said was that I don't think that something like that would be beneficial. If there was a way for decent rewards were able to be given to player's that hit certain amounts of successful reports and there is little to no backlash, then it could be nice to have. I just don't want that kind of system put in place and there be an influx of bad reports that take time away from moderators doing their actual job.

Reactions: Keanu

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I don't quite see how that scenario has anything to do with what has been said.
You are helping cleaning the server<(shop) from hackers<(things that have to be cleaned). If no one reported this server would be full of hackers. With this suggestion i want to give the reporters(cleaners) a reward for helping(cleaning) the servers.
I think its just not good if they help cleaning the server(shop) and dont get any reward for it.

I stopped reporting for a long time because why should i kill my fps with a recording software with in the end deleting a 5gb video file from my 45min game where nothing happens? and a having a chance to find a hacker? After that i have cut the video with a editor because "Only 5 min videos allowed". killing my fps again because of the rendering. After that i have to upload it to a streaming platform that is killing my internet connection. So again bad game experience. And while i am uploading and i want to play a game i have uploading and recording at the same time while trying to game on the server. its just a big process that should be rewarded.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom