Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A while ago, @Despacito 2 made this suggestion about the old SkyWars map Biomes: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-suggestion-i-almost-forgot.206767/.

Back in 2015-2016-2017, there was a great SkyWars map called 'Biomes'. This was a very great 36-player map, with islands of every biome, and a great church as middle island. For those who forgot how this map looked like, here's a picture from Dotsy's thread:
maxresdefault.jpg

I really enjoyed playing on this map, therefore, I'd like to play this map again. It would be very great if this map would be re-added. I know that games with 36 players don't fill up fast, so we could reduce the maximum amount of players that can play on this map to 18. The rest of this map should stay the same. Do you think this would be a good idea? Thanks for reading!

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
I liked your post, A good idea and a Map beautiful
But players must be reduced to 24 or 18:cube_light:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
The map is definitely beautiful and original!

I don't agree with the 36 player part though. It'll take long to fill up this map, some maps have even been removed because they needed too much players to start (Trees from team skywars and Teaparty from team eggwars I believe).

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I liked your post, A good idea and a Map beautiful
But players must be reduced to 24 or 18:cube_light:
The map is definitely beautiful and original!

I don't agree with the 36 player part though. It'll take long to fill up this map, some maps have even been removed because they needed too much players to start (Trees from team skywars and Teaparty from team eggwars I believe).
I know that games with 36 players don't fill up fast, so we could reduce the maximum amount of players that can play on this map to 18.
??

Reactions: Shallidor

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
I like the idea is a good map among other old ones that surely we want to put and reduscan the number of players to about 12 or 16 not many as 36 without offending.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I actually miss this map too.. It was indeed really fun to play on. I'd rather have 20, 16 or 12 players though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom