Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Abodz

May 14, 2018
If I report someone and he appeals and he got unbanned/mute and he really breaks the rules the player who reported him should see the appeal am I correct or not the player should see why he got unbanned he should see the appeal on him I suggest to do that if he appealed the reporter should see the appeal .

Thanks anyway

Reactions: remio and Miauw

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
If I report someone and he appeals and he got unbanned/mute and he really breaks the rules the player who reported him should see the appeal am I correct or not the player should see why he got unbanned he should see the appeal on him I suggest to do that if he appealed the reporter should see the appeal .

Thanks anyway
So you suggest that the reporter (you) sees the ban appeal of the rule breaker?

Reactions: Survivor

Abodz

May 14, 2018
So you suggest that the reporter (you) sees the ban appeal of the rule breaker?
Nope I don't have anything wrong put for the future I need that I need to see the appeal of the player maybe the moderator says Handled then he sees his appeal and he give him unban/mute so, That's why I need that Feature

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If staff accepted their appeal, you can tell the player made a good appeal. I don't need to see other players' appeals, as I trust the staff. I expect them to handle it correctly. I'm sure staff members won't accept an appeal if the player only wrote one uncomplicated sentence. The appeal also might include some private information. For example, if someone swore for an exceptional reason, or if players leave their phone number because they think that will higher their chances of getting unmuted or unbanned.

I understand why, but there are just too many negative things about this, which is why I am against it.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
If staff accepted their appeal, you can tell the player made a good appeal. I don't need to see other players' appeals, as I trust the staff. I expect them to handle it correctly. I'm sure staff members won't accept an appeal if the player only wrote one uncomplicated sentence. The appeal also might include some private information. For example, if someone swore for an exceptional reason, or if players leave their phone number because they think that will higher their chances of getting unmuted or unbanned.

I understand why, but there are just too many negative things about this, which is why I am against it.
I 100% with this awnser!

Reactions: Survivor
D

Deleted member 352903

I 100% with this awnser!
IMG_20180714_140730.jpg

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net

Thanks anyway
He might be reported multiple times before, staff team can unban him by appealing (depends on his appeal) and if your report has been accepted then it will say HANDLED, if no then it will say CLOSED.

Abodz

May 14, 2018

I changed my mind after saying this :)
Good answer :)

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom