_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
@Buuuddy thanks for letting me steal. <3

I think the worst part of the current system is that you receive a red 'closed' message instead of something less bad looking. Going off the original thread, this idea would probably make it a lot less discouraging or dissatisfying.

Reports that would otherwise be closed for 'already punished' will be moved to a separate reports queue, which appends to the regular queue. This means that if all reports are handled -and the active staff member has some spare time- they can review reports of already punished players. If the evidence is sufficient, it will be saved as additional evidence against the player, which can be extremely helpful for Sentinel bans, and a green 'Added' message will appear. If the evidence was insufficient, a red 'closed' message will appear.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I think the worst part of the current system is that you receive a red 'closed' message instead of something less bad looking. Going off the original thread, this idea would probably make it a lot less discouraging or dissatisfying.

Honestly, why do you/some people in general even care about this? You obviously report a player to get them punished, not to get as many g r e e n m e s s a g e s as possible? Just be glad they're banned? I mean, it's not like having a few ''''''''bad looking'''''''' closed message will influence your reputation or whatever in any way

Reactions: Eli

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, why do you/some people in general even care about this? You obviously report a player to get them punished, not to get as many g r e e n m e s s a g e s as possible? Just be glad they're banned? I mean, it's not like having a few ''''''''bad looking'''''''' closed message will influence your reputation or whatever in any way

I know a few red messages will not do any harm but why not have this implemented?

If you have additional evidence for someone banned by sentinel it will not only justify the ban but it will help staff members deal with the appeal process especially if the player claims they were not cheating. It's not just someone wanting to get "many g r e e n m e s s a g e s," It's just someone who wants to do really good for the server and it's assuring them that justice was done but they helped in the process.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
@Rob_Was_Here Please explain why you said no.
@EGIIIIIIIIRL Please explain why you voted no.
They don't have to... If they have decided to just vote in the poll and not reply to this thread, respect their choice because that's what polls are for. I'm pretty sure that they would have explained if they actually wanted to.

And as for the suggestion, I support it because it will be very helpful for the Sentinel ban appealing process.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I think it would ineed be a nice idea to move the closed reports to another list, but I'm fine with the red closed text when a report gets denied.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
They don't have to... If they have decided to just vote in the poll and not reply to this thread, respect their choice because that's what polls are for. I'm pretty sure that they would have explained if they actually wanted to.

And as for the suggestion, I support it because it will be very helpful for the Sentinel ban appealing process.

Actually, the whole point is they explain why the voted no. For all, I know there voting no on purpose.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom