Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this suggestion?

• Great idea!

• Maybe with a few changes. (Comment)

• No. (Comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, heya, hoi, hallo, bonjour, gutentag, ni hao, I am RemiO05 and I think I have a good idea about the reporting site!
The last week, I have seen many people discriminate other people, and I have seen people saying "pik, seks, kut" and other stuff. (Pik=dick, seks=sex, kut=cunt)
We have to report them for swearing, but I don't think that's the right section.
It's not really swearing, but those words are not really nice to use in my opinion.
So, what's my idea? Please add a section called 'innapropriate language' instead of swearing. That would make the report site a bit easier to use and the 'innapropriate language' section would be more general! It's actually just a display change, and the punishment track would be the same as swearing. This means: Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute.
What do you think about this idea? Comment below, and vote in the poll!
If it is not clear yet, feel free to ask me!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, heya, hoi, hallo, bonjour, gutentag, ni hao, I am RemiO05 and I think I have a good idea about the reporting site!
The last week, I have seen many people discriminate other people, and I have seen people saying "pik, seks, kut" and other stuff. (Pik=dick, seks=sex, kut=cunt)
We have to report them for swearing, but I don't think that's the right section.
It's not really swearing, but those words are not really nice to use in my opinion.
So, what's my idea? Please add a section called 'innapropriate language' instead of swearing. That would make the report site a bit easier to use and the 'innapropriate language' section would be more general! It's actually just a display change, and the punishment track would be the same as swearing. This means: Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute.
What do you think about this idea? Comment below, and vote in the poll!
If it is not clear yet, feel free to ask me!
In the end, it's actually the same
You report them for offensive language in chat, and then the staff members decides whether to put "Threating", "Innappropriate language" or "Swearing" as reason of their punishment

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I just personally find it would be confusing more then anything
I think the swearing section confuses people more, because you don't really know where to report players who discriminate or say innapropriate things.
In the end, it's actually the same
You report them for offensive language in chat, and then the staff members decides whether to put "Threating", "Innappropriate language" or "Swearing" as reason of their punishment
Read my comment on jollow's post.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think the swearing section confuses people more, because you don't really know where to report players who discriminate or say innapropriate things.

Well, I can understand it can be confusing, but if the reporter knows the rules which I stated below, they can't be confused, so I don't see a point in really changing it, perhaps if a player selects "Swearing", it could say "You are now reporting someone for swearing, offensive use of chat or threats."

Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning.
Threats
Threats are defined as any sort of language used with the intent of threatening another player with real life actions such as assault, DDoS, or doxxing. Threats are strictly prohibited.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Saying sass is equally as inappropriate as saying deck
saying short is equally as inappropriate as saying cunning

also to saying discriminatory things it is no more complicated

saying Nigeria is equally as inappropriate to saying fork
and for discriminatory remarks that aren't just 1 word slurs that is pretty obvious that it is bullying

Not to mention if you put a report in the wrong category they don't deny it because it is misplaced

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Swearing and inappropriate language is practically the same. So changing it probably won't help. I don't think the term ''swearing'' causes confusion, it's really general. Swearing can be targetted chat offence or just one word that can offend players. It just depends on what the player is saying.

Reactions: Priley

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Rather maybe they should rename the swearing section to inappropriate language instead. Swear words are included in inappropriate language as well. Would cause less confusion, if any at all. I’d prefer no change at all though, as this could cause confusion for experienced reporters as well!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I personally consider the examples that you gave swearing :P the best category for inappropriae language, depending on how it is used, would be Bullying or Swearing

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, I can understand it can be confusing, but if the reporter knows the rules which I stated below, they can't be confused, so I don't see a point in really changing it, perhaps if a player selects "Swearing", it could say "You are now reporting someone for swearing, offensive use of chat or threats."
Nah, I think threats should stay the same. Adding the text would be nice though!
and for discriminatory remarks that aren't just 1 word slurs that is pretty obvious that it is bullying
I do not think saying 'I don't like black people' is considered bullying.
Swearing and inappropriate language is practically the same. So changing it probably won't help. I don't think the term ''swearing'' causes confusion, it's really general. Swearing can be targetted chat offence or just one word that can offend players. It just depends on what the player is saying.
Swearing and innapropriate language is actually not the same. I think discrimination and saying something like 'dick' is innapropriate language, while those aren't swearwords.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Nah, I think threats should stay the same. Adding the text would be nice though!

Swearing and innapropriate language is actually not the same. I think discrimination and saying something like 'dick' is innapropriate language, while those aren't swearwords.
Report discrimination under bullying. Dick can be used as a swear word. If you report it under swearing, the report will undoubtedly still get accepted.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Report discrimination under bullying. Dick can be used as a swear word. If you report it under swearing, the report will undoubtedly still get accepted.
But what if someone says: Hello, I got a big dick!
Is that swearing? No. Is that bullying? No. Spamming? No. Chat trolling? No. Innapropriate language? Yes.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Saying this is actually an instant mute I believe. So actually, it is considered bullying in some shape or form.

How can the words cund and dick be considered swearing? xd
Because "cund" is clearly a bypass to "cunt" and "dick" is mainly used to make fun of someone. For example, "You're a dick!".

But what if someone says: Hello, I got a big dick!
Is that swearing? No. Is that bullying? No. Spamming? No. Chat trolling? No. Innapropriate language? Yes.
It's clearly swearing. Yes, it's inappropriate to say but it's still classed as swearing. So really, there's no need for this to be added. It's useless. All the examples you've given already have a section you'd report it for.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I do not think saying 'I don't like black people' is considered bullying
I don’t think saying I don’t like black people isn’t considered to be saying the same thing as saying cunning
Also yeah saying “ I don’t like bullying people counts as bullying
Bullying is for anything that isn’t swearing but would be against the rules
Also if you read the whole message
Not to mention if you put a report in the wrong category they don't deny it because it is misplaced

Reactions: Troublesomee

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
@jollow250 once I reported teamers, but the report was denied because I accidentally selected trolling, but that's another story.
But it's different now. If someone reports someone for teaming but selects trolling, if the evidence is sufficient, they'll be banned for teaming. Just try to be careful when reporting though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
@jollow250 once I reported teamers, but the report was denied because I accidentally selected trolling, but that's another story.
We are talking about chat here
That is understandable as a mistake
They were looking in the video for trolling not teaming
Not to mention the video might not have shown sufficient evidence/the teamers were already banned

Chat is different as they don’t need to look all over the place
Just at chat

Reactions: MJ010101
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom