Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Okay, I have a quite simple and direct suggestion for the reports.

My Suggestion is that all Hacker videos should not have been edited, not music no nothing.

Why?

It can confuse people, it can lead to false ban. The audio is really important, the hits everything...

I have seen a lot of videos with music and no Minecraft audio...

I hate how people get false banned by someone that wants to ban him because hates him or something and then edit the video, delete video sound and add music!

Unfair.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ehhhhmm
First: There is no way to prove a video wasnt edited except the aufia is completly taken away or sth similar
second: The audia doesnt matter 1 single thing

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands

My Suggestion is that all Hacker videos should not have been edited, not music no nothing.

Why?

It can confuse people, it can lead to false ban. The audio is really important, the hits everything...

I hate how people get false banned by someone that wants to ban him because hates him or something and then edit the video, delete video sound and add music!

Unfair.

I have quite a nice amount of accepted reports and I never use minecraft sound or any audio at all. If you use a texture pack which makes it clear when someone gets hit, you don't even need sound in my opinion.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer

Why?

Unfair.
I record hackers without sound, and they are still given the punishment they deserve.
So it seems to be unnecessary for this.

Sorry.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't think it's necessary because the it's up to the reporter, he could edit the video in each way he wants to, if it's just clear that the player is hacking there is no need to put the sounds over it, It could make it easier in 1.8, why? Because most of the times, in 1.8 a hackers sets his fighting speed at max, than, it could be pretty handy if you can hear the sounds, it would sounds like atatattatatatatatatat. :)

D

Deleted member 204478

Some of my reports don't even have sound.
Editing can actually make it easier for the staff to expose the player and punish them.
For example, the reporter can use a slow-mo effect to make it clearer.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

Why?

Unfair.
Edited videos can help like zDutchie said above, but if this were to be implemented, then what about the players who has minecraft sounds off all the time? I know that it can be frustrating to be false banned, but that's why there is an option to appeal. If you explain in the appeal that the video is edited and how, I'm sure that you'll get unbanned and the person who edited the video would be punished with the same punishment that you initially got :)

Taken from the official rules thread:
39.png

Reactions: zDutchie

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We don't need audio for most cases as they may not even need audio. For example, fly hackers, safewalkers, BHoppers ect, don't need audio. However for PvP hacks such as killaura or critical hits, audio is preferable to make the job easier for us. :D

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
We don't need audio for most cases as they may not even need audio. For example, fly hackers, safewalkers, BHoppers ect, don't need audio. However for PvP hacks such as killaura or critical hits, audio is preferable to make the job easier for us. :D
This is what I mean but everyone is against me...

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
Edited videos can help like zDutchie said above, but if this were to be implemented, then what about the players who has minecraft sounds off all the time? I know that it can be frustrating to be false banned, but that's why there is an option to appeal. If you explain in the appeal that the video is edited and how, I'm sure that you'll get unbanned and the person who edited the video would be punished with the same punishment that you initially got :)

Taken from the official rules thread:
View attachment 131548
zDutchie is gone it is DutchieTheKid :P

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom