Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I’m here with a simple suggestion:

Currently, there is a button at the top of the forums home screen called “Reports”.
6D277FC6-6D77-499E-A570-4059406AC0DB.jpeg

However, clicking on this button just takes you to player reports, meaning you have to click away to get back to the report department and then click on another button for any other report you wanted to make instead. My suggestion is that this is changed and the button instead brings you to the report department page as that‘s less confusing for a newer forums member who wanted to report something else and doesn’t know how to get there. It also simply doesn’t make sense you use the very general word “Reports” to bring you to only a specific report subforum.

94066070-5BC0-4CAF-A5AB-FB7003F0B572.jpeg
91189316-916A-49D4-8679-629D050CE14B.jpeg

As @josepadgui suggested, another solution is to change the button to say “player reports”, although personally I think redirecting to the report department would be more useful

(If there’s any reason this can’t be changed as we don’t have a web developer or something like that lmk as soon as possible)

Attachments

• EEE04A97-08AB-46EA-867C-6DA8163F1B8F.png
    EEE04A97-08AB-46EA-867C-6DA8163F1B8F.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I’m here with a simple suggestion:

Currently, there is a button at the top of the forums home screen called “Reports”.
View attachment 213640
However, clicking on this button just takes you to player reports, meaning you have to click away to get back to the report department and then click on another button for any other report you wanted to make instead. My suggestion is that this is changed and the button instead brings you to the report department page as that‘s less confusing for a newer forums member who wanted to report something else and doesn’t know how to get there. It also simply doesn’t make sense you use the very general word “Reports” to bring you to only a specific report subforum.

(If there’s any reason this can’t be changed as we don’t have a web developer or something like that lmk as soon as possible)
I think they should just change the name from "reports" to "player reports" to make it even more obvious. It redirects you to the correct page, as it allows you to select the platform you are playing on to access the correct reporting system.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should just change the name from "reports" to "player reports" to make it even more obvious. It redirects you to the correct page, as it allows you to select the platform you are playing on to access the correct reporting system.
It sounds like you thought I meant there needed to be a change due to Bedrock and Java reports being separate, what I’m talking about is changing it so bug reports, appeals, etc. appear when you click on “Reports”

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It sounds like you thought I meant there needed to be a change due to Bedrock and Java reports being separate, what I’m talking about is changing it so bug reports, appeals, etc. appear when you click on “Reports”
Well, appeals aren't exactly players or bug reports, but it could be included in that category as it could be also useful for those who need to appeal a sanction.

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
The button actually redirects me to where I want to be when pressing it. In your case, I would say it's better to just change the button name to "Player Reports" if anything is changed.

• Agree
Reactions: josepadgui and Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom