Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Right now people with labymod cant report due to the feature where you can change names. I have encountered a lot of cheaters lately that i wasnt able to report because i use labymod.
I think you should be able to report with labymod if you show in the video that you have no names changed

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before and I don't agree. It takes a lot of time for the moderators to check the entire footage untill you show your tags page. Also this could still be edited (paste an empty tags page to the video for instance) pretty easily. Therefore it's safe to just deny all labymod reports. If you have a rank you can still report rulebreakers with /report and otherwise you should just play with another client if you really want to report them.

Reactions: Quis and ShinyArrow

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maaarijn already said it. When you change a name, you get a yellow pictogram. It’s very easy to edit. This is the main reason why Labymod is not allowed to report with.

I recommend to switch to Badlion or another client if you want to report rule breakers.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom