Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flye

Apr 13, 2020
So me and my friend were playing egg wars when we saw some people cheating so we took a video ready to report it.
We went on your bedrock site and you had to own an account to report cheating. Me being slightly annoyed created the account ready to sign in when it said I was incorrect on my password. So I sent a new password email now ready to give up and I never received the email. I sent it again when the app reported me of spamming the website. All I wanted to do was report people making a cheating offence! I hope you can fix this problem as it took up 30 mins of my time
and these people will most likely cheat again without action.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
So me and my friend were playing egg wars when we saw some people cheating so we took a video ready to report it.
We went on your bedrock site and you had to own an account to report cheating. Me being slightly annoyed created the account ready to sign in when it said I was incorrect on my password. So I sent a new password email now ready to give up and I never received the email. I sent it again when the app reported me of spamming the website. All I wanted to do was report people making a cheating offence! I hope you can fix this problem as it took up 30 mins of my time
and these people will most likely cheat again without action.

There's no need to make an account on the reports website. They have moved Bedrock reports to the forums for the time being. Report bedrock players here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s very understandable that you’re upset about having to go through so much trouble to just report a player. So here are a few tips for the future.
  • Bedrock reports happen on the forums. Here
  • If you’re using your own device or a device shared with only people you trust, you can click the remember me button when logging in so that you don’t have to enter your password again when logging in.
And we’re all very thankful for your effort to stop cheaters on the Cubecraft Network, nobody likes cheaters!
Kind regards Fesa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There's no need to make an account on the reports website. They have moved Bedrock reports to the forums for the time being. Report bedrock players here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/

It’s very understandable that you’re upset about having to go through so much trouble to just report a player. So here are a few tips for the future.
  • Bedrock reports happen on the forums. Here
  • If you’re using your own device or a device shared with only people you trust, you can click the remember me button when logging in so that you don’t have to enter your password again when logging in.
And we’re all very thankful for your effort to stop cheaters on the Cubecraft Network, nobody likes cheaters!
Kind regards Fesa
^^
Make sure to read THIS thread first so you get familiar with how to report Bedrock rule breakers.

- Locked as the issue has been resolved - if you have any more questions then feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom