• Yes

• No

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
I have reported some people, but I don't get anything out of it. So my suggestion is that when I report someone and the person I reported get punished the reporter gets some money (points). I think that if you get rewards by reporting people, there would be fewer rule breakers.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
No,people would just create more false reports to get points, instead of playing a game to earn them. We do get appreciated for doing reports, so why we would we just get points? (And people never learn, so It wouldn't make less rulebreakers.)

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have reported some people, but I don't get anything out of it. So my suggestion is that when I report someone and the person I reported get punished the reporter gets some money (points). I think that if you get rewards by reporting people, there would be fewer rule breakers.
You report to keep the server nice and tidy, like I do! If we'd get points for that.. -99999

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Giving players rewards for reporting could encourage faked reports and incorrect reports quite a bit.
If you want to report players, you do it so that you don't run into the rulebreaker again, right?
That cause is basically: "Report for the better of the server, and save anyone else from dealing with those same people like you did including you in the future"
If you don't report them, someone's bound to report them if you don't doing it for a reward.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think that the goal of reporting people is making CCG a better place. The goal isnt to earn money.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Cube is not going to reward players for reporting, because we would get a lot more false reports and we want players to report out of themselves, not because they can get a reward from it.

If you have any further questions you can PM me, but i’ll lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom