Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magitroopa

Jul 30, 2016
New Jersey, United States
twitter.com
Hello there. My suggestion is pertaining to the reporting site used to report players.

So I just used the new reporting site (https://reports.cubecraft.net) for my first time, and it's great and all... except for one flaw I saw while using it. That being the amount of users you can have in one report.

Here's an example (NOT A REAL EXAMPLE):
Just was in a game with someone named RandomName1 and RandomName2, and they both kept cursing at me, even after I told them to stop.
*I go to report them*
upload_2016-11-29_23-48-2.png

But, if you try and submit this report, it would say this:
upload_2016-11-29_23-48-43.png

And yes, I do know I used the names 'RandomName1' and 'RandomName2', but I just tried the same thing with my own username and a player I reported earlier, and I got the same result from that.

I ended up just saying in the "Extra Information" section that I was not just reporting the one user, but that I was also reporting two other users, but it wouldn't let me put their names on as well.

Since I feel it would be a bit tedious for some to make a report for each user separately (even if they were doing the offense together), I feel it should be changed so that you can report more than 1 player per report. I believe this will really help some people out while reporting.

Thank you, and I hope you consider this idea.
~Magitroopa~

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
HI! I saw how you tried to but both of them but you MUST only put one person per one report to help the staff members (the only exception being teaming). Simply just report them separately. Thanks!

Reactions: MooTa

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
HI! I saw how you tried to but both of them but you MUST only put one person per one report to help the staff members (the only exception being teaming). Simply just report them separately. Thanks!
You are giving me the idea that you haven't actually read the thread but just looked at the pictures... So please read before replying.

Aaaaanyway,
I think that being able to report multiple users at once would be handy, but it's not that big if a deal making 2 reports ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello there. My suggestion is pertaining to the reporting site used to report players.

So I just used the new reporting site (https://reports.cubecraft.net) for my first time, and it's great and all... except for one flaw I saw while using it. That being the amount of users you can have in one report.

Just was in a game with someone named RandomName1 and RandomName2, and they both kept cursing at me, even after I told them to stop.
*I go to report them*
View attachment 124637
View attachment 124638

And yes, I do know I used the names 'RandomName1' and 'RandomName2', but I just tried the same thing with my own username and a player I reported earlier, and I got the same result from that.

I ended up just saying in the "Extra Information" section that I was not just reporting the one user, but that I was also reporting two other users, but it wouldn't let me put their names on as well.

Since I feel it would be a bit tedious for some to make a report for each user separately (even if they were doing the offense together), I feel it should be changed so that you can report more than 1 player per report. I believe this will really help some people out while reporting.

~Magitroopa~
i do agree with you, if you think of it this way, if you combine 2 reports in one you will reduce some time the staff have to take to punish the player (opening 2 different tabs, viewing the video/screenshot twice, meaning they will take twice as long), i haven't used the report section in a while, just opened it and to me it looks much more tedious, making a separate account for the reports section...
I think that being able to report multiple users at once would be handy, but it's not that big if a deal making 2 reports ;)
*cough* farming an extra post *cough*

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
yeah. all you need to do is report separately.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
... he isn't asking for help on why it isn't working or how he is suggesting that he may report more than 1 player in a single report, to make it a bit more easier
I know what is he saying, I am just saying that I don't think this is needed since all you need to do is report them separately. I am sure I don't understand you, you don't understand me.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

*I go to report them*
View attachment 124637
View attachment 124638

~Magitroopa~
the main reason this can't be the case with the new report system is because lets say i reported 2 players in the same report
1 of them was successful the other was denied
you can only mark it as:
Handled or Closed
not both so it wouldn't work out plus there are other reasons

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
the main reason this can't be the case with the new report system is because lets say i reported 2 players in the same report
you can only mark it as:
Handled or Closed
And what if you put a name n the info box?
Would he/she be banned too?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I know what is he saying, I am just saying that I don't think this is needed since all you need to do is report them separately. I am sure I don't understand you, you don't understand me.
if he could report it in 1 single report it will make it easier for him and for the staff who is viewing the report (takes less time)
you can only mark it as:
Handled or Closed
@zRinne did this to me, i recorded a hacker and a teamer
she said "Player 1 Has been punished
Player 2 Has not been punished because it was more of trucing -Locked" or something along those lines
so basically what i am saying is that they could just say
"Player X & Player XX & Player XXX has been punished, Player XXXX has not been punished for ..."
this would minimize both the person who reported and the staff member time taken

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
@zRinne did this to me, i recorded a hacker and a teamer
she said "Player 1 Has been punished
Player 2 Has not been punished because it was more of trucing -Locked" or something along those lines
"Player X & Player XX & Player XXX has been punished, Player XXXX has not been punished for ..."
this would minimize both the person who reported and the staff member time taken

I feel like it's my responsibility to tell you who have been punished (if you're the reporter) and if they haven't been punished, why so (then proceed to explain and if needed, put in the timeframe of the part I'm explaining about) I think it would make it easier for the reporter to understand my POV.
Rejecting without reason could upset the reporter and they may want to know why, if they feel like there was a scene missed or a mistake made, could always PM us on the forums and we would talk about it/relook at the evidence.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I feel like it's my responsibility to tell you who have been punished (if you're the reporter) and if they haven't been punished, why so (then proceed to explain and if needed, put in the timeframe of the part I'm explaining about) I think it would make it easier for the reporter to understand my POV.
Rejecting without reason could upset the reporter and they may want to know why, if they feel like there was a scene missed or a mistake made, could always PM us on the forums and we would talk about it/relook at the evidence.
xD i think i said it in a negative way, it was suppose it be a compliment :P
anyway personally the way i see it, staff members should be replying with a reason on why the player has not been banned, if they were banned then there is no point in explaining,
but the only emotion i get when a staff member denies the report is humiliation xD i feel embarrassed and sorry for the staff member because i wasted their time that they could have used much better on another report
lets not get too off topic though, this is about the report section and how it should work not how staff should reply to them

Reactions: zRinne

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i know this was the case before the new report system
i actually asked @Camezonda and @FadedRoses about it a while ago to confirm it [before the new one]

but here it couldn't be because it isn't a forum or thread so it isn't that way anymore

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom