Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Hello, I have a question mainly for staff but I don't know how to message them directly so, I guess that's another question you could answer for me.
I am becoming an active reporter, trying to get my player reports up for an eventual staff application.
I've reported plenty of people already, mainly with killaura. However, there's another hack that's a lot less detectable: triggerbot.
Triggerbot makes you automatically swing your sword when looking at a player. Swing speed and range are obviously adjustable. However, should I go through the trouble to report these people as it isn't very obvious if they are using it?
I sort of feel like I can tell whenever people are using triggerbot, but I may be wrong.
When I report, I usually don't include sound as I have to rewire my whole sound system to do so. If I repo- (hear's someone with killaura in the lobby he's in)
OK, if I report someone with what I think is triggerbot, should I include sound, too?
Lastly, again, is it a good idea anyways, because I could be wrong and it could lower my valid report ratio?
-Thanks for any and all replies!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
To contact a staff member privately you simply, click their profile, and go to "information" then scroll down until you see a sentence saying "start a conversation". You then click that sentence and you type.
Or, you can use this link, https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to={namehere} but just change the "{namehere} to the name of the staff member. ;)

About the triggerbot I am not sure, I would just see if the range of hitting is far and if so I might report it. But you should probably just contact a staff member.

You don't need to use that link you can also just click the message icon on the top right of your screen. Just type the name of the staff member under ''participants'' and type your conversation title and message below this.

I don't see players with triggerbot quite often but I would definitely recommend to record with sound if the player is using a triggerbot with really high swing speed, this makes it more noticeable.

Maybe watch some YouTube videos of people using triggerbot to understand better what triggerbot is like if you feel like you can't tell if someone is using it or not.

If you are convinced that someone is using triggerbot but it's not really that noticeable, tell about triggerbot (what it is/does, how to recognize it) and explain why he or she is probably using it in your report. Maybe try to mention some moments (time) of evidence of the video in your report where you can clearly see the illegal client modifications (triggerbot). You could also contact a staff member about this and tell about it this way.

I should definitely report if the player is using extended range with his triggerbot. This is way easier to recognize as a hack, this does probably not require sound. The player will probably get banned.

You can always report even if you're not sure. A staff member will decide if it is enough evidence or not.
Don't worry about a report getting closed sometimes as long as it doesn't get out of hand, it's normal.
2 or 3 reports handled out of 10 is pretty bad but 7 out of 10 or higher is definitely fine.

I hoped this helped, also good luck with your (possible) future staff application;).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I have a question mainly for staff but I don't know how to message them directly so, I guess that's another question you could answer for me.
I am becoming an active reporter, trying to get my player reports up for an eventual staff application.
I've reported plenty of people already, mainly with killaura. However, there's another hack that's a lot less detectable: triggerbot.
Triggerbot makes you automatically swing your sword when looking at a player. Swing speed and range are obviously adjustable. However, should I go through the trouble to report these people as it isn't very obvious if they are using it?
I sort of feel like I can tell whenever people are using triggerbot, but I may be wrong.
When I report, I usually don't include sound as I have to rewire my whole sound system to do so. If I repo- (hear's someone with killaura in the lobby he's in)
OK, if I report someone with what I think is triggerbot, should I include sound, too?
Lastly, again, is it a good idea anyways, because I could be wrong and it could lower my valid report ratio?
-Thanks for any and all replies!

I could see this triggering false bans...
Why?
Someone could just be really good and know how to aim...
Unless you recorded multipul duels of the accused...
Even still this hack is very uncommon I myself of my long experience have never seen it in person...
I don't belive its a threat...
Yet...

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that staff will be able to tell if there is a hacker without sound. Therefore, I see no need to include sound. But it wouldn't hurt to include it either.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I reported a player that was using triggerbot before and they got banned. I had a longer video than usual for it and they had a sort of wide range with it. If you really think someone is using triggerbot then you should probably just report it to see if they get banned. :3 Whether it's enough evidence or not will depend on the situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom