Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I have been thinking of something very obvious. So when you are reporting them for a foul username than you need a video or screenshot. Say the IGN was HotDogMania. I'm not saying that name is bad but say it was. Why would you need any evidence of the user having that IGN when you know that they are a player on cube craft. If it says that they have never logged on before well then that says something. If it says that they have been on then why need any proof! Let me know if I'm missing anything to this argument!

U

Unipotato

But the report system checks if the player ever joined.

There are glitches. I have reported someone for hacking and then put their name in the ban finder because I was curious if they had hacked before and it says that the player had never joined the server when I saw them. And yes, I typed the name correctly.

You could have seen someone with an inappropriate name and reported without evidence like the suggestion says only to see a error that says the player never joined the server.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
But the report system checks if the player ever joined.
You have good argument right there. But the mods need to do more work to chearch the name up and now xith evidence they just need to see the evidence and they could ban them without doing a big research

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There are glitches. I have reported someone for hacking and then put their name in the ban finder because I was curious if they had hacked before and it says that the player had never joined the server when I saw them. And yes, I typed the name correctly.

You could have seen someone with an inappropriate name and reported without evidence like the suggestion says only to see a error that says the player never joined the server.
That was maybe not a bug players also could use falsename so that the hack client makes a false name and then you can easily bypass it

Jan 14, 2017
Honestly I understand if you are young but get over it, a name couldn't hurt you could it. Just try ignoring them as best as possible!

U

Unipotato

Honestly I understand if you are young but get over it, a name couldn't hurt you could it. Just try ignoring them as best as possible!

That's not what this threads even about. MrSexySavage was just wondering why we needed evidence for players with inappropriate names because the report system can tell what a players username is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom