Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DogoBweadz

Aug 2, 2020
i see a lot of hackers and i want them to get banned for making the game worse for others so if there is a report option i would like to know if not i recommend having one just like a barrier in your inventory when you die and it would allow you to select who was in your game and just in case you killed them and still won the game or not you could go to the lobby and have an option to see everyone from your latest game and either friend/report them and i'm not yelling at mods because they do a great job and I've seen hackers banned mid game i just thought it would be a cool idea and if people start abusing the option and false reporting well take it down then its their fault for abusing it idk just a thought :)

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey
There is no /report in bedrock because there are not enough active staff members that mainly focus on bedrock.
You can report hackers by recording Them. There is a post on the forums explaining how to do this. If you search on reporting players in bedrock im sure you Will Find it.
Edit: you can report Them here

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Hey
There is no /report in bedrock because there are not enough active staff members that mainly focus on bedrock.
You can report hackers by recording Them. There is a post on the forums explaining how to do this. If you search on reporting players in bedrock im sure you Will Find it.
Well, the reason there aren't enough staff members is because there is a massive difference in priorities between bedrock and java. In another forum they put the message you get when you join the server side by side and there is an obvious difference. What they need to do is try to put it out there that they need more staff so they can then implement /report and make the server more hacker free.

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Alciblades

Aug 10, 2020
This is actually manny people have been either flying or using other even more complex hacks. I even have noted one hacker. The account name was DraxForGamer. I was just standing around him and I was receiving damage and he wasn’t even swinging his sword. It could be aimbot or something like that. But it was totally not fair. Sadly I forgot to record so no video footage is available.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
i see a lot of hackers and i want them to get banned for making the game worse for others so if there is a report option i would like to know if not i recommend having one just like a barrier in your inventory when you die and it would allow you to select who was in your game and just in case you killed them and still won the game or not you could go to the lobby and have an option to see everyone from your latest game and either friend/report them and i'm not yelling at mods because they do a great job and I've seen hackers banned mid game i just thought it would be a cool idea and if people start abusing the option and false reporting well take it down then its their fault for abusing it idk just a thought :)

The reason /report is not on Bedrock is because there is currently not enough staff members on Bedrock to do this. I have discussed this in the last about the /report command being exclusive to VIP level 2 or 3 players on the server but that's a conversation for another day.

Although the hacker problem is bad, the developers are doing their best to fix up the anti cheat and make it work sufficiently and effectively. For the time being all you can do is report them with video evidence to accompany it here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

B0LT

Aug 23, 2020
I was playing with my 2 friends and my little brother, then there as a guy and I cant see his name but if anyone can help me I will send a photo, but he flew to mid when he had no bridge then my friend WindWhistler454 said in chat “red is hacking” then the hacker destroyed our egg than we saw him fly back to his base.

I didn’t get a image of him flying but my little bro BlazingWolfG4 & my friend WindWhistler were able to get a photo of him.

if someone is able to see his username please tell me so he can ruining the game for everyone.

Attachments

• 1F0C9E13-E535-432C-A8E6-E95635243839.png
    1F0C9E13-E535-432C-A8E6-E95635243839.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 187

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I was playing with my 2 friends and my little brother, then there as a guy and I cant see his name but if anyone can help me I will send a photo, but he flew to mid when he had no bridge then my friend WindWhistler454 said in chat “red is hacking” then the hacker destroyed our egg than we saw him fly back to his base.

I didn’t get a image of him flying but my little bro BlazingWolfG4 & my friend WindWhistler were able to get a photo of him.

if someone is able to see his username please tell me so he can ruining the game for everyone.
don't post on a dead thread

D

Deleted member 469419

Okay, so as @Goodyannathan said, there's not currently a /report command on bedrock because there isn't enough staff to focus on them.

That's why they're hiring new helpers (of both platforms) so if you're interested on becoming one and then helping out cubecraft community, please apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/helper-team.106/

They need people fully dedicated to the bedrock community so if you do think that you have special skills and you could be a good staff, apply there. Suggest you to read this before apply though: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-application-information.225814/

At the moment and meanwhile, If you see one of them or any other rule breaker, please feel free to report them with an evidence at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

And if you do need help while reporting, take a look to this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.220859/

Reactions: Gregeyy

nobelyon

Aug 16, 2020
Milan, Italy
Hey
Yeah, I reported a bunch on that part of the forum. If you're on pc, try doing WIN+ALT+G and it'll record the last 15 to 30 seconds

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom