Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
I was in Cubecraft's discord talking to my friends. I got accused by Foxic (Normal player) that I was encouraging people to do drugs and hacking. People in the call were all mature and my friends. I was telling a story that someone sent me. So Foxic told the staff to join and listen. However, I finished telling the story and Clacks (Staff member) joined the call AFTER I finished a funny/silly story. The story wasn't even about drugs nor hacking. I told a joke how "I can hack servers" which is a joke between me and my friends say. I believe I muted for having an Indian accent. This is racism! The people who were on the call were Sabje#6930, DaKingJulian#5117, and Foxic. I also believe that I got accused so the member can get attention from the staff. I am aware what the rules are and I was making sure I was following it! the staff member NEVER heard anything. Like I said before the story WAS NOT about drugs nor hacking. I am not sure why I am muted.

MrSteak_

Oct 3, 2016
Ok so foxic wants to join the call and start accusing us of encouraging hacking and drugs this is completely false. this player wants to come in and start accusing us of things we did not do. this is unacceptable and there is 0 evidence of my brother pizza saying these kinds of things in a christian made server. now about clacks he doesn't know anything about what was going on in the call all he did was join the call for a couple seconds and muted pizza without any reasons this us also unacceptable and this is abuse they want to make up false accusations about us without any proof.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
At the end of the day, staff members do have the final say in the punishment.
FFF0199A-40B6-4FC3-83C4-D2B33A5E6E4F.jpeg
If you truly believe that this was a misuse of a staff members power, then as aforementioned, please report them on the staff abuse forum.
There has to freedom to do jokes, otherwise i dont know where the fun is!!
There is, this is why the Discord is in place. However there are certain limitations to how communication amongst members should be done — including something as malicious as drug misuse. If you wish to joke about these, the Discord has a nifty group call feature.

I will lock this, and I will see if @Clacks has anything to say. But thanks for bringing it to our attention!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom