Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No (let me know why not)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello.

So recently i came into a hacker who only had reach and of couse i reported it. But i was to lazy to make a hole video ect... So i tryed the /report command but i found that you cant report for reach.

The suggestion
So the suggestion is just to add reach to the /report command. because there is a big difference with killaura and reach.

Let me know how you guys think about it
Have a great day.

oballs

Dec 22, 2020
Bosnia and Herzevogina
Hello.

So recently i came into a hacker who only had reach and of couse i reported it. But i was to lazy to make a hole video ect... So i tryed the /report command but i found that you cant report for reach.

The suggestion
So the suggestion is just to add reach to the /report command. because there is a big difference with killaura and reach.

Let me know how you guys think about it
Have a great day.
I'm pretty sure they mentioned why the removed the reach option... as far as I can remember it was due to people "rage-reporting" people who were simply better than them and using reach as their excuse to report.
Staff were overwhelmed with false reports, so it makes sense why you now need actual evidence.

Reactions: Zerynn

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is from the changelog channel on CubeCraft Discord.
1608670432794.png

Reactions: Zerynn

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
We have found that moderators were either getting beat to the punch by Sentinel or the individual being reported for Reach was not actually cheating. Therefore, the Sentinel team has come to the conclusion that it was in the moderator team's best interest to remove the category so actual cheaters can get banned much faster by mods where Sentinel generally lacks.
(Ty Funkemunky)

Reactions: Maaarijn and Zerynn
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
As far as I know, that change will remain as such due to the abuse of that command, since most players could use that command immaturely

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom