Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, the best way to find cheaters / hackers is to play games. Whenever you see someone breaking the rules, you'll have to record them with video and record them on Cube's website.
Your best bet will be Skywars, as most of the cheaters like to play in there for wins and kills. Although I have seen hackers in Eggwars too and, if you are a Java player, on FFA.
Install a quick recorder program, report hackers, and help the server!

Bagualzinho

May 18, 2020
Hello, the best way to find cheaters / hackers is to play games. Whenever you see someone breaking the rules, you'll have to record them with video and record them on Cube's website.
Your best bet will be Skywars, as most of the cheaters like to play in there for wins and kills. Although I have seen hackers in Eggwars too and, if you are a Java player, on FFA.

ok i will try to record all the hakers i find

Reactions: Jiivan

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Actually this would be great, but there is no /report in Bedrock and it would be silly to add this. But this could still be a great idea.

Reactions: wxzzrd

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
a method of reporting hackers at the start

Hi

This suggestion has already been requested a few times during the times. The idea is good and it would be impressive if could be implemented, but let's keep in mind Bedrock has a greater number of players, and this could be a problem implementing the command since first of all a greater number of staff would be needed to be able to handle each report with greater speed, let's keep in mind maybe in the future this can be implemented, right now the community can report rule breakers through the method they currently have which is record and report here in the forums, so we could help reduce a number of hackers.

Reactions: Technosword
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Personally, the idea itself is good, however, this will be implemented with a giant flaw like any other games.

Users will freely be able to report hackers, however, this would multiply the number of reports made.
Users would tend to report players just because they died to them etc.
I believe the best way is to leave it as it is, if you really care about it, you will report it with video evidence.

Personally, this is why I don't agree with implementing such a flawed report system,
don't fix what's not broken.

ULTIMINER101

Sep 30, 2020
Found a hacker a few minutes ago on Bedrock Capture the Flag I couldn't capture they're named as they were moving fast but I got their name by looking the username is Cyronez gaming and they were on my team
Minecraft 30_09_2020 10_12_59 pm.png

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
This might be a problem for 2 reasons

1. If you die in eggwars/minerware, you have a solid 5/1 second(s) to report and that's kinda impossible

2. Some people may abuse this and spam report someone just because they were killed by that person

Sep 20, 2020
How do i report them though?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom