_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters!

I'm introducing a new idea to you guys: multiple languages on the report website!

I think it's very usefull for people that do not speak English. It will be eazier for them to report anyone without having any problems. The new language's for the website will be: Dutch and Spanish.

You will be able to change your language in the section "User Settings"...

be13da758a1dc1b8160cc8aed8cda6fc.png

I hope you like the idea and that this will be added because i do think this is needed...
-Lenny :)

OMG thank you for someone finnaly brining this up +1 and im hopeing they add these languages though because there common to...
French
Chinnese
Jappinise

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello Cubecrafters!

I'm introducing a new idea to you guys: multiple languages on the report website!

I think it's very usefull for people that do not speak English. It will be eazier for them to report anyone without having any problems. The new language's for the website will be: Dutch and Spanish.

I hope you like the idea and that this will be added because i do think this is needed...
Or maybe just add more Languages

Reactions: YaDasLenny

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello Cubecrafters!

That is a great idea!
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :)

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters!

Nice idea bro

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
It'd be a very helpful idea for Spanish/Dutch people who can't speak or read English, +1!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom