Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, please don't

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
Dear reader,
I believe that toxicity is a major problem when people come across it. It ruins everybody's day and games. that why I would like to suggest a /report for toxicity.

How would it work?
One would report the player saying bad stuff, the chatlogs would be checked after a couple of reports on the same player and like that he could either get muted or banned depending on the severity of the case.

Why can this be useful?
Well, not every word can be held back by chat filters. Some people are able to get across those filters by being a little creative and sometimes a simple "bye", "nub" or "gf" can ruin someone's game.

To the staff members and the community, please let me know what you think about my idea.

Greetings,

Joe

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you. Toxicity is a bad thing, but I'm not sure if it should be punishable. Things like bye and gf are not toxic at all. gf means "Good Fight".

Maybe things like:
- Ur bad
- Nub
- Get good
And stuff like that should be punishable. But not al the toxicity is bad.
The bad things should be muted in my opinion. :oops:

Reactions: off_matbog23

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
First of all, toxicity is NOT punishable, until swear words and hate speech isn't included.
Second, how words like nub can offend someone and ruin their game/s?
And last but not least, as far as I know only staff members can mute.
The automatic ban system sentinel can only ban.
I have to admit that i'm also against toxicity as well as you, but as you may know words such as nub are clearly not too offensive.

Reactions: MrTommy

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
First of all, toxicity is NOT punishable, until swear words and hate speech isn't included.
I have to admit that i'm also against toxicity as well as you, but as you may know words such as nub are clearly not too offensive.
Honestly, I know that nub and bye aren't offensive words I was just trying to give a kid-friendly example, further I did not know that you are allowed to be toxic as long as you aren't committing hate speech. Are you sure this is correct?

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
I agree with you. Toxicity is a bad thing, but I'm not sure if it should be punishable. Things like bye and gf are not toxic at all. gf means "Good Fight".

Maybe things like:
- Ur bad
- Nub
- Get good
And stuff like that should be punishable. But not al the toxicity is bad.
The bad things should be muted in my opinion. :oops:
yes, I agree with you. About the nub etc. those were just kid-friendly examples, and euhm there are other meanings to gf...

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
In no way should it offend anyone, however, it can get very irritating to have to deal with someone spamming "ur bad", "easy", "haha noob", and "you're actually garbage". A small mute or an automatic replacement for saying stuff like this similar to what Hypixel does would honestly just reduce the number of people being straight up rude etc.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Honestly, I know that nub and bye aren't offensive words I was just trying to give a kid-friendly example, further I did not know that you are allowed to be toxic as long as you aren't committing hate speech. Are you sure this is correct?
Yes, I am.
Don't take me wrong, I don't like people who ,,spam" others with such childish words but it's not too offensive to be mutable.
Until there aren't any swear words or hate speech*

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In no way should it offend anyone, however, it can get very irritating to have to deal with someone spamming "ur bad", "easy", "haha noob", and "you're actually garbage". A small mute or an automatic replacement for saying stuff like this similar to what Hypixel does would honestly just reduce the number of people being straight up rude etc.
As I said earlier, it's very childish and immature to spam others with such words, but since there aren't any real offences and hate speech it shouldn't be mutable, as it is.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
As I said earlier, it's very childish and immature to spam others with such words, but since there aren't any real offences and hate speech it shouldn't be mutable, as it is.
Hence why doing something similar to Hypixel and replacing the user's toxic message with a randomly generated polite sentence. That would be an easier fix rather than punishing them in my opinion.

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
Yes, when one automatically replaces every "noob" with "amazing and handsome player" or something like that we would get such a positive chat. 💞

Reactions: luv!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Dear reader,
I believe that toxicity is a major problem when people come across it. It ruins everybody's day and games. that why I would like to suggest a /report for toxicity.

How would it work?
One would report the player saying bad stuff, the chatlogs would be checked after a couple of reports on the same player and like that he could either get muted or banned depending on the severity of the case.

Why can this be useful?
Well, not every word can be held back by chat filters. Some people are able to get across those filters by being a little creative and sometimes a simple "bye", "nub" or "gf" can ruin someone's game.

To the staff members and the community, please let me know what you think about my idea.

Greetings,

Joe

First of all, toxicity is NOT punishable, until swear words and hate speech isn't included. Second, how words like "noob" can offend someone and ruin their game/s? And last but not least, as far as I know only staff members can mute. The automatic ban system sentinel can only ban. I have to admit that i'm also against toxicity as well as you, but as you may know words such as "noob" are clearly not too offensive.

Jul 23, 2020
Dear reader,

How would it work?

Why can this be useful?

Greetings,

Joe

I think that this is a good idea because many people hack all the time and it isn’t fair that we can t say anything about it. The /report is a good idea because I have the players name instead of having to report them on google, becausethen I won’t remember their name.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.