Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
One day I was playing LayerSpleef when it appeared a hacker on departure, I took several pictures because it would give me time to shoot. I went to an administrator, explained and sent the pictures. He said to me, go on site to report, but i n had filmed. I would like to propose more suggestions of reporting. Following:

-Continuing with this form of report but with q can send the photos showing that aconteu and a good explanation.

-Cubecraft create a command for that when agent see any player breaking the rule, agent by this command, we can draw some Helper, Moderator, Administrator, etc.

Please comment c liked the idea or put other ideas please.;)

Name: MrZB
Emerald
Level: 43

D

Deleted member 352903

-Continuing with this form of report but with q can send the photos showing that aconteu and a good explanation.

-Cubecraft create a command for that when agent see any player breaking the rule, agent by this command, we can draw some Helper, Moderator, Administrator, etc.
This would create fake reports :c

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1 photoshop would be much less noticeable then editing a video and make for much easier fake reports

2 for things like flying a player could be jumping or lagging and it looks like they are flying in the screenshot

3 for things like teaming it could just be the 2 are trying to get equal gear to make a fair fight

Etc. You get the point

Also that /report like command was once on the server
It was removed because people would abuse it and just spam it at everyone they could

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
One day I was playing LayerSpleef when it appeared a hacker on departure, I took several pictures because it would give me time to shoot. I went to an administrator, explained and sent the pictures. He said to me, go on site to report, but i n had filmed. I would like to propose more suggestions of reporting. Following:

Emerald
People could false report people to get them banned. No thanks.

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 352903

Why wont they make it obsidian exclusive?
Nope. There are people with obsidiana rank and level 10. This people call everybody hacker. Adding this will cause 1,000 fake reports every day.

Ok, people could make relarorios false, but those who make a false report, because the moderator that the person called it could punish it for having done this?
People wouldn't do fake reports without reason. There are players, noob players, that call everybody hacker. It is not their fault, they haven't learned how to PvP correctly.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok, people could make relarorios false, but those who make a false report, because the moderator that the person called it could punish it for having done this?
I said no because of false reports. Players sjouldn’t be punished for general toxicity, but they would be spamming /report and that would be annoying.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

Emerald
This has been suggested in the past, and I still disagree.
The pictures you take, no matter the quantity could be interpreted in many different ways. Besides, fake pictures can be make very easily using various photoshop tools or even modifications. This would just lead to unfair bans.

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
This has been suggested in the past, and I still disagree.
The pictures you take, no matter the quantity could be interpreted in many different ways. Besides, fake pictures can be make very easily using various photoshop tools or even modifications. This would just lead to unfair bans.
I don't want to be annoying, but you read the second suggestion? It is not enough to criticize only the first and already speaks that he hated.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It is not their fault, they haven't learned how to PvP correctly.
Says the 1.9 pvper.

Also the amount of obsidian players make a small portion of the server. Also obsidians don't really have many perks. Some sort of /helpop would work as well except it would only notify one staff member. If the staff member sees it worthy of their time then they can look at it, if not, then they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.