Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Dear Cubecraft,

I had a lot of struggles with reporting today, one video was not uploaded, another report was duplicated and another report was with the wrong video. So my question is: Why there is no canceling/editing reports system, which will only work for open reports. That will be really helpful, not only for me but also for the other people and staff. Than staff doesn't have to close reports because of a wrong video or a not uploaded video. I hope this will be a helpful suggestion!

Best regards, Wqssi//Wqsknijper.
Goodbye CubeCraft.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, it is written really late for me.

Reactions: CasGamer175

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I’ve a friend who used to play with me many years ago, he sometimes hacked, his hacked client has a watermark, someone swore in chat and he decided to report them. Once he did that he realised that the watermark was on his screenshot, and so he got permanently banned. (A few weeks ago he got unbanned :D) If you’re able to edit or cancle your reports. You can remove this kind of things by editing or cancelling. And otherwise, just report the user again.

But I think a moderator can explain this way better though.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
I’ve a friend who used to play with me many years ago, he sometimes hacked, his hacked client has a watermark, someone swore in chat and he decided to report them. Once he did that he realised that the watermark was on his screenshot, and so he got permanently banned. (A few weeks ago he got unbanned :D) If you’re able to edit or cancle your reports. You can remove this kind of things by editing or cancelling. And otherwise, just report the user again.

But I think a moderator can explain this way better though.
Yes ;P

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well before I was also thinking about why not creating an edit button or why not creating a delete button. The reason that there is no deleting or edit button is just for the reason that you can't edit or remove your evidence while the players has been punished. Evidence is surely a thing that we need for punishing someone, without evidence we're nothing. Also like @Juskebat said, people can be using an illegal client and realize this later and just edit it so that the staff members do not know that they're using an illegal client.

Reactions: Juskebat

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Well before I was also thinking about why not creating an edit button or why not creating a delete button. The reason that there is no deleting or edit button is just for the reason that you can't edit or remove your evidence while the players has been punished. Evidence is surely a thing that we need for punishing someone, without evidence we're nothing. Also like @Juskebat said, people can be using an illegal client and realize this later and just edit it so that the staff members do not know that they're using an illegal client.
Oki :D

Reactions: Zombiepower

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
But why deleting whouldn't be a option?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom