Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I assume you mean griefing in TD. That wouldn’t be very useful though, as a game is probably finished before a staff member looks at the report, and they can’t punish anymore. It would just cause useless extra reports which have to be looked at.

Reactions: Maaarijn

albinraketen1

Novice Member
Oct 1, 2017
I assume you mean griefing in TD. That wouldn’t be very useful though, as a game is probably finished before a staff member looks at the report, and they can’t punish anymore. It would just cause useless extra reports which have to be looked at.
I dont especially mean in TD like example in lucky islands throwing tnts, fire wands at you.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
any form of griefing has to be recorded and reported, staff checking on teamgriefing would be almost impossible honestly. what you said about the tnt wands could also be a mistake/trying to kill an enemy you did not see in some cases

Reactions: xHappyMood

Lebenkaufen

Jan 31, 2021
I have proofs and i will mute these 2 people. This is in Turkish leanguage. Please mute them! They names are Aziizzz, For1Vinci_

Attachments

• 2021-01-31_22.58.00.png
    2021-01-31_22.58.00.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom