Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

This will probably cause 3873728282 fake reports every minute.

D

Deleted member 59979

This will probably cause 3873728282 fake reports every minute.
Cubecraft used to have a /report function but it was removed due to obvious reasons. There would be far too many fake reports and annoying kids just spamming it. Not worth it at all as said hundreds of times before

Reactions: The NightGhost02
D

Deleted member 100818

This has been removed due to spam/false reports. I doubt they will add it again. And I disagree comepletely because it's too chaotic.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Cubecraft used to have a /report function but it was removed due to obvious reasons. There would be far too many fake reports and annoying kids just spamming it. Not worth it at all as said hundreds of times before
I'm sorry but we won't add that command back due to various reasons, most mentioned above. Fake reports, spam, etc...

The new report system (already over 1 year old) takes indeed longer to report, but it's both easier for you and for us. You can have a nice overview of everyone that you reported and it's much more organized and easy to use, and for us it's easier because it's also much more organized and easy for us, and we're almost 100% of the times aware of fake reports/evidence, which could not be provided in the previous system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom