Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No. [Explain]

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey!
So at the report page, you can just report players who are breaking the rules in chat in three different languages.
This is what I mean:
upload_2017-5-24_15-51-54.png

But the community is not only about these three languages, there are also players who swear in another language and when someone wants to report it, then he/she can't.
I saw someone swearing in French but I couldn't report him sad enough.
The suggestion is basically to add a bar saying ''Other languages'' to report players in another language!
Thanks to @DodelijkeNoob and @zRinne for suggesting this! :)

Thank you for reading. :)
Don't forget to vote!

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
maybe an extra option: other languages.

that is true what you say. I do always if he swears in frech, give I what more information about the languages: what it means,...

Reactions: zRinne

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It would be nice to have an "Others" option.
When choosing "others" .. another box would appear where you can input what language it is [optional].

Why others? I guess it would be less complicating and not needing to have to find the language by scrolling.
Just simpler and less of a hassle I guess (totally not lazy) it is also pleasing on the eye.

Before others comment saying why not just add all/most language since we have "English, Nederlands, Espanol" these 3 are very common that's why it's stated.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I had the same issue, I wanted to report someone who was swearing in Italian, so I selected English and said in the 'Extra Information' box the language and the translation. An other language button would be a nice feature! If your screenshot of the person who was swearing isn't older than 2 weeks, then you still have the ability to report him the way I did it ;)

Reactions: Troublesomee

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with your suggestion. Though I don't see people swearing in other languages many times, but that's me and would be very useful for somebody (maybe me one time) when he/she wants to report a player and the language isn't in the ''Set the language the report is in'' list. I also agree with the suggestion of @zRinne, with the option ''Other'' and that you can fill in the language the report is in yourself in stead of scrolling through a list of 30 languages and you skip the language you want to set your report in 5 times.

G

Gamerfull

It would be a good idea to add more languages: D, Good idea.

T

The Lord Pleb

I think it's a good idea since there are not only 3 languages in CubeCraft, they play a lot more people from many other languages. +1!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is a good idea! I know that some of the staff may not speak other languages but it should definitely be possible to report them!

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
It would be nice to have an "Others" option.
When choosing "others" .. another box would appear where you can input what language it is [optional].

Why others? I guess it would be less complicating and not needing to have to find the language by scrolling.
Just simpler and less of a hassle I guess (totally not lazy) it is also pleasing on the eye.

Before others comment saying why not just add all/most language since we have "English, Nederlands, Espanol" these 3 are very common that's why it's stated.
I agree with you.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree, it can be very annoying. And is it just a coincidence or? I also found some french people swearing in chat lol.
Anyways, yes i would like this as there are lot of other people talking in lots of different languages. ;)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Agree with adding the Other languages but I think adding more like official languages would be better, maybe French, Portuguese, Italian (Maybe).

Also this would be a problem because we would need moderators that speak those languages so...

Think solution would be "Other Languages" section.
Nice suggestion! C: +1

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Actually, I believe you can just report in English, and inform the moderator that the swearing was done in french. They can ask other moderators for a translation to confirm, or use google translate or other similar services to confirm the report. Make sure to carefully explain in English exactly what the person was saying so that the staff can confirm it.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I agree with your suggestion, I think if they add this the reporter should translate it to English. (The moderators don't speak all the languages)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Actually, I believe you can just report in English, and inform the moderator that the swearing was done in french. They can ask other moderators for a translation to confirm, or use google translate or other similar services to confirm the report. Make sure to carefully explain in English exactly what the person was saying so that the staff can confirm it.
It'd be way more practical if they could add a bar saying ''Other language''.

Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom