Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you made a mistake, then it is your own fault and you will have to report again.
I understand if the closed tags make you worried, but we are people, and we always learn.
Also editing reports/constantly uploading a report on the same person may lead to mistakes, made by the moderators.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I know everyone already discussed but it could save moderators time if you could delete reports. I’ve realized that I cropped my video and now a moderator has to waste their time on it. I understand where everyone is coming from but if moderators don’t mind then I guess I’ll say no.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I've a suggestion for the report site, now i cant delete a wrong report. Could you make something so we can delete our reports. It would be much easier and staff wont have to look at a report wich are wrong. I hope you'll do something.

I think the same as you, but I would also incorporate that I could edit the report, since sometimes we are wrong.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
This was suggested in the past, and I'm fairly sure someone of the admin team replied that we're not doing this as people could accidentally report themselves (like them using a cheating client) and if they discover, they could just edit the report.
Might sound weird, but it happens rather often :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom