Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Jan 3, 2016
Netherlands, Enschede.
I've a suggestion for the report site, now i cant delete a wrong report. Could you make something so we can delete our reports. It would be much easier and staff wont have to look at a report wich are wrong. I hope you'll do something.

Reactions: Maaarijn

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I've a suggestion for the report site, now i cant delete a wrong report. Could you make something so we can delete our reports. It would be much easier and staff wont have to look at a report wich are wrong. I hope you'll do something.
Hello!
I think the same as you, but I would also incorporate that I could edit the report, since sometimes we are wrong

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Okay, i suggest what @Alenickyx_PvP_ said is a good idea. Instead of deleting just being able to edit.
So, I don't really agree with this due of my own suggestion. I said in my own suggestion I want to edit my reports. But that's not necessary. You never know how staff react to your reports. You always can create a new report.

They may ask that you need more evidence to report so feel free to report the same person another time with more evidence or evidence that's enough to proof that he's rulebreaking. That will certainly help because then they will benefit more. If he is closed it is likely that you do not have enough evidence because he only did it once. May also be allowed. So I don't agree with this.

Last edited:

Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Jan 3, 2016
Netherlands, Enschede.
So, I don't really agree with this due of my own suggestion. I said in that suggestion I want to edit my reports. But that's not necessary. You never know how staff react to your reports. You always can create a new report.

They may ask that you need more evidence to report so feel free to report the same person another time with more evidence or evidence that's enough to proof that he's rulebreaking. That will certainly help because then they will benefit more. If he is closed it is likely that you do not have enough evidence because he only did it once. May also be allowed. So I don't agree with this.
I get that, but if i've to make a new report it takes me extra time and staff. because they've to react on every one i make, so i think my suggestion is a good one but i repect your opinion

Reactions: Zathelas

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I don't really agree with this due of my own suggestion. I said in that suggestion I want to edit my reports. But that's not necessary. You never know how staff react to your reports. You always can create a new report.

I think it is a good idea because, perhaps, when reporting to a hacker, you can send a wrong link.

Reactions: Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!

I disagree. In case you make a mistake within your report, please submit a new one with the correct evidence and information. Making mistakes is normal and closing a report doesn't take forever, which is why a delete option would be pretty redundant.

For the editing part:
I don't think this is a good idea, you could edit a report while a Moderator is checking it and that could lead to mistakes and false punishments.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom