Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, when i'm on the reports site sometimes i wanna go to the forums and i click this button
reportssitetoforums.png

However its annoying as it was set to go to the forums in the tab your in rather than opening a new tab even tho its a seperate website. I think that it should open a new tab rather than opening the forums in the tab your in?

Sonol

Jul 17, 2021
I don't know if this is really necessary, if u want to open in a new tab you can always right click and open in a new tab...

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this is really necessary, if u want to open in a new tab you can always right click and open in a new tab...
True, or you can hold Ctrl and click it, then it will also open in a new tab. That’s what I do when clicking this link although I understand Matriox’s pov on this as well. Though it might not be necessary indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: ToonBer

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes it's not important at all.. but it confuses me why it wasn't just put to open a new tab at first bcs it's a separate website/the purpose is completely different. And I don't think its a lot of work to change it but idk

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello, when i'm on the reports site sometimes i wanna go to the forums and i click this button
View attachment 207109
However its annoying as it was set to go to the forums in the tab your in rather than opening a new tab even tho its a seperate website. I think that it should open a new tab rather than opening the forums in the tab your in?
Great point Matriox, your favorite staff - Gert

• Wow
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom