Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, when i'm on the reports site sometimes i wanna go to the forums and i click this button
reportssitetoforums.png

However its annoying as it was set to go to the forums in the tab your in rather than opening a new tab even tho its a seperate website. I think that it should open a new tab rather than opening the forums in the tab your in?

Sonol

Jul 17, 2021
I don't know if this is really necessary, if u want to open in a new tab you can always right click and open in a new tab...

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this is really necessary, if u want to open in a new tab you can always right click and open in a new tab...
True, or you can hold Ctrl and click it, then it will also open in a new tab. That’s what I do when clicking this link although I understand Matriox’s pov on this as well. Though it might not be necessary indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: ToonBer

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes it's not important at all.. but it confuses me why it wasn't just put to open a new tab at first bcs it's a separate website/the purpose is completely different. And I don't think its a lot of work to change it but idk

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello, when i'm on the reports site sometimes i wanna go to the forums and i click this button
View attachment 207109
However its annoying as it was set to go to the forums in the tab your in rather than opening a new tab even tho its a seperate website. I think that it should open a new tab rather than opening the forums in the tab your in?
Great point Matriox, your favorite staff - Gert

• Wow
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom