-----------
Video 1:
Video 2:
Video 3:

Players reported:

SPP_REFG4MER10
akylsa
RoYourBoat88

Hi I want to make my report to 3 different videos.

I not is if the SPP_REFG4MER10 player used hacks, but plays with 2 friends who use hack and beneficial to the, which is practically the same.
He is on call with 2 friends of the, which used hack and kill everyone.
Many range users are tired of this.
As you can see the 2 players (akylsa & RoYourBoat88) with hacks they kill everyone and then give victory to SPP_REFG4MER10.

All players in range we are tired, we demand justice, not only playing in the team, they also use hacks.

In addition, they were already warned and continue making mischief... 3 videos you record are different games.

The player wants to be part of the ranking and takes several days doing this, without heeding the warnings.

Please, it would be great it done justice, thank you staff!
-----------
The staff member: Younisco answered as follows:

Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : The player will not be punished, as there was insufficient evidence given. Thank you for reporting! - Younisco :)
---------------------
In my report, I show you 3 videos for 4 or 5 different games.

Players (akylsa and RoYourBoat88) help the play to win the 4 or 5 games.
Player: Juan already is at the top of the ranking and with help of friends with hacks.
I'm user of range, to give my warnings, they say: I have many accounts...

You should do justice or else I'm going to ask that the money of the range, since that does not want to comply with the regulations and a clear report back.

I die several times because of his friends with hacks, and many players also, you are going to allow this?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Report 1 isn't really clear, to be honest.
But, I think RoYourBoat is unmistakably hacking and I suggest you contact the moderator who denied your reports.

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello @ShanksGM

I have watched your first video and I don't see why the video is denied. The best thing what you can do is asking more explanation to @Younisco and you can start a conversation with him Here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco

Also give him the link to your thread, so that he can see your videos again. The only thing what you have to do is copying this link and past in the conversation >
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-serious.192272/
If you wish to have a more in depth explanation as to why I denied your first report, feel free to private message me. Also, if you can, provide me with a timeframe as to where the player reported is using illegal modifications. Although I haven't dealt with the rest of the reports you're enquiring about, feel free to link them in our conversation and I'll give my feedback. :)

- Locked.

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on mcriskid's profile.
Happy birthday :))! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on ssunsett's profile.
I love your pfp <3 🦋
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom