Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkyCheddar

Jan 9, 2020
I made the report of these players in the forum

"Report a Bedrock Player or Bug" * Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-and-hackers-in-only-skywars.224896/

But nobody answered or saw my report, they have a bit abandoned the minecraft bedrock version of the server, here I make this post with the tests and names of the players, I hope this time if they see it.

Minecraft BEDROCK or PE

Gamemode: Skywars

TEAM:
- SpeedierPear380
- EgorBadeev67

POSSIBLE KILLAURA
- UnraisedLace97

FLY
- RiverBassoon459

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Reactions: Keanu

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Don't wanna be rude, but he knows where to report Bedrock players, it's just that no staff member has replied to his report yet.

Please just be patient until a staff member reviews your report. This is not the correct place to report them, the "Report a Bedrock player or bug" subforum is.
o, sorry. I shouldn't reply to threads when I'm tired.

Bedrocks reports take a while to handle especially when they are on the forum instead of report site. That could be the main reason why it takes time to get your report reviewed.

Reactions: Keanu and Ducky

DarkyCheddar

Jan 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Dutudy, publicación: 1087063, miembro: 255402"] o, lo siento. No debería responder a los hilos cuando estoy cansado.

Los informes de Bedrocks tardan en manejarse, especialmente cuando están en el foro en lugar del sitio del informe. Esa podría ser la razón principal por la que lleva tiempo revisar su informe. [/ QUOTE]

Ok, muchas gracias, pero realmente deberías prestar más atención a los foros de BEDROCK Edition ya que también tiene muchos errores y errores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom