Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
Reporting now is quite complicated, able when you start to record and finish the game or the player has already died, or they do not accept the LabyMod because you can change the name, not everyone has the possibility to record and report, so I would say that in the same game, use the / Report command for more than people noob or no noob, just do not differentiate one hacker from another. My idea would be the command / Report (Nick) and that a bott will look at it and analyze it, I do not know if this idea is very difficult to do, thanks for reading :)

Reportar ahora es bastante complicado, capaz que cuando empieces a grabar ya termino la partida o el jugador ya murio, o que no aceptan el LabyMod porque se pueda cambiar nombre, no todos tienen la posibilidad de grabar y reportar, por eso yo diria que en el mismo juego, usar el comando de /Report por mas que alla gente noob o no noob, simplemente no diferenciar un hacker de otro. Mi idea seria el comando /Report (Nick) y que un bott lo mire y lo analize , no se si esta idea es muy dificil de hacer, gracias por leer :)

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
Staff need the current report system for concrete evidence. A command such as /report would create countless false reports and waste staffs time chasing someone who isn't actually doing anything bad (Like hacking). The current reporting system is necessary as it is. If there was a simpler reporting solution, it would've been added by now.

D

Deleted member 169486

Along with the false reports, there are so few staff that it would take months to get through all the reports. It's completely inefficient.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Reporting now is quite complicated, able when you start to record and finish the game or the player has already died, or they do not accept the LabyMod because you can change the name, not everyone has the possibility to record and report, so I would say that in the same game, use the / Report command for more than people noob or no noob, just do not differentiate one hacker from another. My idea would be the command / Report (Nick) and that a bott will look at it and analyze it, I do not know if this idea is very difficult to do, thanks for reading :)

Reportar ahora es bastante complicado, capaz que cuando empieces a grabar ya termino la partida o el jugador ya murio, o que no aceptan el LabyMod porque se pueda cambiar nombre, no todos tienen la posibilidad de grabar y reportar, por eso yo diria que en el mismo juego, usar el comando de /Report por mas que alla gente noob o no noob, simplemente no diferenciar un hacker de otro. Mi idea seria el comando /Report (Nick) y que un bott lo mire y lo analize , no se si esta idea es muy dificil de hacer, gracias por leer :)

Hello! I'm sorry but the /report command will never be re-added to CubeCraft. If this command were to be introduced again, it would only cause thousands of fake reports from people just reporting everyone they died to. Then the staff team would simply be overwhelmed. You also mentioned having a bot teleport to the person in order to investigate, but that isn't needed since we have Sentinel. Sentinel is our anti-cheat software which actively preforms analysis's on everyone at every moment in-game. Simply put, this command isn't needed, and it would only cause false reports. The current reporting system is pretty effective in my opinion.

Should you have questions, feel free to contact me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: remio and yogui354
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom