Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 12, 2020
often already in a jar I see a lot of camp. I think this is often iritant and you often have to report it completely in the forum, I want to make a proposal to camp if report wants to do reason with the / report command

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Altough it is a bit frustating that you can't /report campers. You just have to report them on the website. There is a big change that they are no longer camping/ the game ended before a mod could see the report. And if you report on the website it will be certain that the rule breakers will recive a punishment.

Reactions: East

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
i feel like its needed with video proof because 1 person doesnt camp every tim and when like u report with ,/report
the staff go look afther few minutes and see him not camping but with video evidence its good and he gets puniched

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
Simply, that it is in the / report the camping is complicated, since it can camp in a single game, and if so, you would lose your report

Reactions: TheMigrationKing

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I know it can be frustrating to see someone camp, but /report just isn't an option. Recording the camper and reporting him on the reports website makes sure the player gets the right punishment.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
As said above /report is for more serious offenses that has drastically impacted the game and teaming can be completely inconsistent at times making it hard to catch them through /report in time. It would be better to just record and report them on the reports website.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Just /report them for "fly" or something if you can't be bothered reporting on the website. Sometimes a member of staff joins the game and bans them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom