Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there, thanks for your suggestion!

And make the /report command higher for rankers. Because there are more and more hacked clients that can bypass sentinel with ease. And can also be used for stone rank players. Because stone ranked players may also want to help the community. Reporting with hackers, And not everyone also has a good computer or laptop to download a recording program.

I don't agree with the stone rank part.
People with stone rank shouldn't get the possibility to use /report because it can cause a lot of false reports which means that staff can't handle all of them and hackers will be abled to play without getting banned fast. Imagine over 3000 players have the possibility to use /report with 3 or more reports a day it would be over 9000 reports a day which is just incredible.

Stone: 3 reports per day
Iron: 5 reports per day
Gold: 7 reports per day
Diamond: 9 reports per day
Emerald: 12 reports per day
Obsidian: 15 reports per day

And then plus rank +5 reports per day.

This will seem less pay to win.

20200726_114007.jpg

PLUS rank already has unlimited daily /reports .
So the "+5" daily reports is off the table already. But I still agree with the part that ranked players their /report limit should be highered depending on the rank they have.

Also buying a rank is totally not pay to win since you do not get any advantages from a rank, just some cool perks and a shiny name in the chat and on TAB.

I voted no.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that /report should be possible when not in the same game with someone, but I think that is not possible as how it now works. I believe when you report someone now Sentinel saves the data from the game you reported the player in so it can check if the player was using a hacked client. (Not sure but I think it sort of works like that).

I don't really agree on that reporting should be more available for all ranks including stone rank, simply because of the fact that people will create more fake reports or unexperienced players who will report legit players because they think that they're cheating. The system how it currently works is fine imo. It keeps the command efficient and fast (staff can review reports very fast).

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I really like your idea. I like your idea because people with a plus rank can report non stop.
cube won't turn on /report for everyone I think.
that's why have put it on plus rank.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I do love the idea, I really do. I’ve been thinking about the same concept myself. I just think that the more reports thing is a little bit too much. If Obsidian ranks should have 15 reports most of them will most likely be ignored as there will be way too many reports for the staff team to handle.

The thing with PLUS rank however is that you have unlimited reports, and that I do understand. Extra 5 for PLUS feels a little cheap, so they should keep the amount of reports but definitely change it so you can report people outside of your game.

Also stone ranks should definitely not get access to the /report command, as there will be loads of false reports, same goes if people get more reports per day, more false reports. The reason only ranked players has access to the command is that they’ve proven they care for the server by donating to it.

No from me because of these reasons

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I do not agree with this, a lot of people are going to abuse it, and it will also be a lot of work for the staff to check every report when it may not even be necessary.

Most Cube players simply have a standard Plus rank. I also understand that not everyone has a good computer, but it's not necessary to give Stone rankers that option as many people and are going to abuse I am afraid of. I think there are also a lot of people with a rank who record or report it. Since Sentinel is also active it's not necessary. I saw 2 hackers this morning who are both banned. I'm not even kidding.

About that hacker reporting in another game. I understand that it's more difficult in Duels, but for example in SkyWars several people will report who have a rank.

In Short: I don't think Stone rankers are allowed to access a /report command because it can be abused or spammed with other players. I don't know that I absolutely want to see that you can report people in another game because there are also more people focussing it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom